Mod - Ren'Py - My Real Desire [Ch.3 Ep.4 Part2] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Varxen

It's been a while since I got hooked on a game, and by hooked I mean thinking about the characters and plot even while not playing the game at random times of the day. This is a story worth following and a project worth supporting.

Pros:

- high quality graphics, with a myriad of changing backgrounds which suit encounters

- well fleshed out and in-depth characters, with some being foils for others, though a little generic to me but that might be due to me playing too many VNs like Grisaia

- plot is fairly interesting with some branching paths, though this remains to be seen as of Chapter 1

- protagonist is (finally) not a soyboy wimpsimp, however... (see cons)

Cons:

- not as many sex scenes as I would've liked
    - not many kinks touched (rape, sleep rape by male, male domination, drug rape, deep throat etc)
    - the above point might be due to the protagonist being the way he is, hopefully we will get to choose the path he takes and micromanage his character development, otherwise the game may or may not be too linear for some people's tastes

Let's hope that there will be an "evil" or morally ambiguous route which we can take. Love the suspense and encroaching dark stories that I feel might come. Will be watching this game with keen interest.