Mod Ren'Py My Real Desire [Ch.3 Ep.4 Part2] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
My Compressed Android port of My Real Desire Ch1 Ep4 with ShaddyModda WT and gallery mod.
Usual gestures etc

Note: I've used the same compression here as i have on mine and DA's Being A Dik android ports, any feedback on image/video/sound is welcome.
Man, thanks for all the ports you've made, yours is the most compressed ports we could find out there.

Reactions: Wills747

Kirigaya77

Feb 17, 2019
Beforehand, I want to thank you for creating this amazing mod.
In episode 3 (if I'm not mistaken) when the main character arrives at work, Elaine takes the main character to the bathroom for s*x. At that time two options appeared (because I'm using this mod so there are three choices):
1. To accept Elaine's invitation
2. Refuse
3. Mod: both
When I chose the third option, I didn't get both, instead the main character refused Elaine's invitation and left her.
Sorry for my bad English.

Scotland4502

Nov 14, 2020
Someone could put the android link for this mode of games, which belongs to the version of My Real Desire Ch.1 Ep.4 Part2 WT, Enhancement & Gallery Unlock Mod, because only my real desire ch.1 ep.4 part 1c mod version is uploaded which is not really the number of the latest version.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
submitting a list to the Team porters today to get them done. I have a few they need to update. normally I don't even need to tell them, guessing they've been busy due to the holidays.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
My Compressed Android port of My Real Desire Ch1 Ep4 Part2 with ShaddyModda WT and gallery mod.
Usual gestures etc

There is a switch in Options to hide the quick menu - you will need this to get at least one of the hidden pictures
To exit Options, use one of the two return buttons or swipe up on the left hand side.
I don't see any highlighted option
There is no highlight on first choice with Alice. So, it's the mod

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote