3D-Daz Apolloladdie... My renders. All feedback welcome :)

Do you enjoy Cross Eye 3D pictures

• They are my favorite!!!

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I wish there was more

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I like them

Votes: 23 26.4%
  • I like them but they hurt my eyes

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • They are ok

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • Not a fan

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • I hate them

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Burn them with fire

Votes: 9 10.3%

• Total voters

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
I have been trying to do some renders for a while. Until recently, 1 render at a relatively decent size would take HOURS. And by that, I mean that I would start the render when I went to bed, and hoped that I was done when I got up . Recently I purchased a G7 from Dell ($1.3K). Even though is not a dedicated rendering desktop (I see some people spend upwards of $10K to have real-time IRAY view-port), its I7-8750H (2.2GHz overclock-able to 3.6GHz), 16GB DDR3 RAM, and GTX 1050 Ti (4GB GDDR5 @ 7GB/s), it can Render the same scene in 10-20 minutes as long as I only place assets required for the scene.

So, that spiel being said, I am also a fan of cross eyed 3D rendering.

Thing I like, and probably will be in my pictures: Any questionably aged participants are age'd to non prison worthy ages
1. Impregnation - because that is the dick and the vagina /womb exist.
2. Creampies - probably massive ones, and is really the only place cum should end up.
3. Happy Sex - not ahegao, but both parties should be having fun and enjoying it.
4. Surprise Sex - all participants have prior agreements where surprise sex is consensual and encouraged
5. "Realistic Style" Supper Hero/Heroine References - Because duh and because I am not good enough for cartoon style
6. "Realistic Style" Anime Refrences - Also because duh and I don't like how my 3D anime style looks, but I will try
7. Real People I Try To Turn 3D - but will probably fail to accomplish because I am soooooooooooooooo new at this.
8. Unnatural Proportions - not hyper, but not necessarily realistic.
9. Lots Of Cum -But where did it all come from o_O
10. Unnatural Stomach Inflation/Stretching - all that cum has to go somewhere - no characters were harmed in the stretching of their vaginas or inflation of their wombs.
11. The female looking at the camera - Nothing hotter then staring into a woman's eyes as baby batter is erupting inside her. In my scenarios, she is proud, and is calling the shots, and wants you to know it. This is not domination, femdom or emasculation , but more of "You will knock me up... NOW". She is after all the one who allowed the man to have the pleasure of ejaculating in her.
A. COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF CUM COMING OUT OF FERTILE BUT OVERFILLED WOMBS

Things I will not render: Not because I am against them, but because I don't find it sexually appealing:
1. Vore - I have seen enough blood in my life, I don't need to render it.
2. Violence of any kind towards any participant - see point 1 of things I won't do.
3. Homosexual activities - two men /women can not impregnate each other naturally. One day we may all be functional hermaphrodites though.
4. Scat/watersports - Cannot say that is one of my fetishes
5. Anything that demeans or debases a character

Last edited:
Reactions: Saki_Sliz

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Tiona getting down with some adventurers. Done on my old laptop. Could not add background due to spontaneous crashes during rendering, and an my laptop becoming friends with a baseball bat.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Yes, I have been on a powergirl kick. I know. I am NOT sorry though. It would be a shame for the kryptonian species to die out due to lack of trying.

P.S. If anyone can help me find a decent PG costume, or assist me with making one (me making it through someone's tutelage), PG would greatly appreciate being able to wear some clothes again.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Lighting sucks - Old computer. This is my OC Lightbringer and another OC Samantha or Sam for short doing what they do best.
BTW, Sam is a former elven slave (who happens to be a extremely powerful mage) that was rescued by the transdimensional entity know as Lightbringer. Prior to bringing her back to his home dimension, she was allowed to exact her revenge by burning her captors/masters palace to the ground with her original spell(in my little universe) phoenix fire. I may elaborate on her story if people like her.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Second version of the kiss. Not prego, but the stomach skewed for some reason. And if you are wondering why it looks like her breast is missing, it is because it got pulled up by his arm as he reached for her face.