3D-Daz Apolloladdie... My renders. All feedback welcome :)

Do you enjoy Cross Eye 3D pictures

• They are my favorite!!!

Votes: 12 13.8%
  • I wish there was more

Votes: 24 27.6%
  • I like them

Votes: 23 26.4%
  • I like them but they hurt my eyes

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • They are ok

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • Not a fan

Votes: 17 19.5%
  • I hate them

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Burn them with fire

Votes: 9 10.3%

• Total voters

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
I think the new lighting is better since we can see what is going on now.
I noticed in your image with same, the lamp in the background is turned on.
what you could do to help with both quality and render time is, turn off as many lights as possible, only have one light, but set the size of that light to say, 5 feet (not sure if you can set light size in daz). Having one bright light that is both above the subjects (above enough that it is not obvious, but that we can tell the light is above based on shadows and stuff, it still needs to be in front of the subject enough to light the face). The idea is that one bright flood light is easier to render and it helps light up the room evenly so that it doesn't look like there was just one light.
Yeah, I had 5 parented to the camera(powergirl bj). One above/below to right/left, and one (soft light) directed at the her face. I then had 4 point lights in the room corners to light the room up. You can definitely see all the shadows cast by them. On the sam one, I had a light purple light from the top right, while 4 point lights in the corners of the room. Iray requires me to set the lumens to between 10-25k to be relatively usable. Heck, the corner room lights are set at 2mil lumens. Which in my opinion is WAY excessive. IRL, a couple 125W(~2000lumens) florescent lights will do the same. 2mill x 4 = 8 mill = 4,000 125W lights...

Once again, thank you. Like I have said, I appreciate all constructive criticisms. They will do nothing but help me get better.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Now, That's fucking teamwork!!!
I LOVE THOSE BLUE EYES!!!!

I am actually pretty happy with the light in this one. You can see the shadow, but they are not so dominate. They just seem to accentuate the shapes, and muscles.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
I think my posing obsessiveness is apparent. It seems like if I can picture it in my head, I can make it.
This is also why i like rendering as my media of choice. I will take a pose and tweak it and tweak it till something like the arm grasp here is how i want it to be. If this was drawn media, i would have lost my mind a long time ago on the proportions.

I am going to go back to Sam for a little while. I want to make her iris's pupil glow.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
While constantly trying to improve both myself, and my OC Sam, I decided on something.
Sam is a mage. An extremely powerful, multi-millennia old one at that. And while I neither have Photoshop, nor the skills to add smoke like energy rising from her eyes. I did try to take a crack at getting a nice glow out of her.

A couple things.
1: When adding a emission to her iris, it washed the color from her eyes, and did not look good.
I added the same material map to the emission, and it seems to look a lot better in my opinion.
2: I do not know if it is the material, or what, but no emission was able to be created through her pupil.

So, this is what i did to create the glowing eyes you see below.
1. Made 4 total sphere primitives. 1cm^2 each.
2. Labeled them R(L) eye glow, and R(L)EG outer
3. Parented the R(L)EG outer to their respective R(L) Eye Glow sphere.
4. Parented the Eye Glow spheres to their respective eyes.
5. Moved the Eye glow Spheres till they protruded slightly the center of their respective eyes pupils.
6. Scaled the Eye Glow Spheres to 50%
7. Z scaled the R(L)EG Spheres to 25%, and Z translated them .25 so they would border the Eye Glow Spheres better.
8. Added Emission to the Eye Glow Spheres and Jade to the Outer Spheres
9. Adjusted the colors till I got the combination I liked.
10. Set the luminescence units to LM (I understand Lumens a lot better then the arbitrary cm^3 crap... Merica)
11. Set the LM to .5 for the Outer Spheres, and 5 for the Glow Spheres - This was result of slight tweaking.
12. Rendered. - Tried to make the scene darker, to bring the eyes out more.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
A much darker version of the glowing eyes.

Used a light red and purple spotlight to highlight her face, so you could still see the menacing smile.
Even at 99% convergence, there are still some red dot artifacts left. oh well, can't win them all.

Reactions: asd33asd33 and Ezra

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Here is the growing family.
Lightbringer, Samantha, and Emma
Being gnomish, or a halfling, Emma only stands at 4'3". But don't let her small size fool you. She can pull metal apart with her bare hands if needed.

Reactions: asd33asd33 and Ezra

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
SOOOOOOOOO
DAZ3D crashed over and over and over and over while I was trying to render this scene. And i do not know where i need to look to see what went wrong... BUT!!! I decided to take a screenshot of the scene while in IRAY. And while it does not look horrible, it is not what I wanted.

That being said, here is a list of the characters from left to right.
The silver/blue lady with a hint of normal skin color is Andromeda, the original techno organic being. Floating behind her is Phoebe, the angel. Sam, with her glowing purple eyes is next. The hafling, Emma is between Lightbringer and Sam. Towering behind everyone, is the 7'6" dragon in human form, Thorn. Then there is Gemini, Andromeda's daughter. She is a second generation Techno-organic being. And finally, all the way to the right is the cause of this whole mess, the succubus Sakumi.

I plan on doing busts/character bio's for everyone. But here they all are now. May GOD have mercy on us all.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
3 similar pictures of my OC Gemini getting her little pussy plowed upside down. In the second, she takes a load so massive, it squirts out and splashes against her face. In the 3rd picture, she decided that load was too much of a good thing, and takes it in the mouth.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Phoebe is trying to keep Lightbringer from "hanging out" with the succubus Sakumi. Got to keep him from straying to the dark side.

350603 350607 350610

Reactions: vebka