My Ren'Py pitch!

ryonoreiji

Oct 20, 2017
Well after playing to many strange games, some awesome some really awful, there is one thing my favorites have an interesting story.

Some is just the lustful son that for some reason will bang all his family, or the father, or this sexgod of a man that his wife left him for no good reason because now every other woman will throw at him and share him or something in between.

But now it’s time to share your pitch, how would you refresh this tale.
So My Ren'Py pitch! is:

The main character is a young man, let’s say in his 30s, that found the love of his life when he was a kid, he was a kid in love, and teenager in love, and they married soon after high school, she was had a scholarship to a good college, and he worked construction to be close to her, it was hard but they loved each other and fucked 8 hour marathons. But at the age of 20 she had let’s say cancer and could not have children, after 10 years of fighting she died.

So we can place a nice montage of pictures of this man and his wife where he has always been a sex god that has only loved one person and now needs to rebuild his life.

Maybe in this montage you can make a couple of choices with different pictures to have if you want add stats, like perversion, bondage, or whatever you want.

You take control after one year after the death of his wife.
Now he can enter a journey of decay, lust, dating whatever you want.

Because it’s a normal game we need a milf, we can say the mother of your wife has the hots for you, she know about your prowess on the sac.
We can have the new divorced neighbor with his kid.
Single friends of your wife that know what kind of man you are and so the sky is the limit.

And you work your way to the ending where you could be monogamous, a deviant, and let’s face it also a harem ending where everyone is cool that from now on you will fuck every one.

And what is your Ren'Py pitch?

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
My pitch: Snakes on a plane.
How about Trouser Snakes on a Plane? In that version there are no actual snakes, but the pheromones that get released crank up the libidos of the guys on the plane turning nearly all of them into wild sexual beasts. The hero is Sam Jackson with a bad case of sinus congestion that keeps him from being affected and he has to protect some girl who witnessed a crime, lol. XD

Reactions: eosar and Nottravis

ryonoreiji

Oct 20, 2017
Actually her name is Samy Jackson, and need to calm down all those Snakes the old fashion way!

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
"Honey, it's me, the wife you love, I am dying. Promise me you'll fuck my mother and all my single friends. Even the neighbor lady."

OP, make it a parody of Up.

ryonoreiji

Oct 20, 2017
Coff Coff, honey remember, my mother she will feel lonely once I'm gone, could you give her anal, Coff Coff, I know she would like that.

And I don't want you to forget our dreams of exploring all those sex positions that we will never be able to do together, Please I want you to do them all, for the both of us, and think of me, like I was there filming, could you do that for me Honey, Coff Coff!

ThatOneLamp

Sep 12, 2017
Ill give this a shot
My Ren'Py pitch! is: The world was filled with people who had amazing powers, so obviously being a hero was the number 1 hunted job in the world, being a villain was obviously second most wanted(Even if it was looked down upon). The classic hero V.S villain battles were a daily occurrence. The Hero had always won, and the world would always move on, life was like a comic book you see. Well one day there was the typical hero battle going on, the media covering it, civilians were chanting the heroes name and there was a bunch of debris from the flashy moves that they like to pull off. After the dust cleared though everyone went silent as the lone figure emerging from the fight was not the hero, but the villain. No one could believe what had just occurred, good losing to evil, the beautiful hero losing to some no named selfish villain.

Most everybody remained calm the next few weeks, believing that the next hero would show up and knock the snot out of him like in the comics and fairy tails...but no one ever did, one after one the heroes fell until there was no one left to fight back, eventually the whole country was taken over by the remaining villains and henchman , eventually leading to the rest of the world. The Villains name remains a mystery however for all traces of it vanished decades ago, the time of heroes and villains is gone. Now its a world of survival of the fittest, people become exceptionally rare, those with powers even rarer for they are signs of bad omens to come. The story begins with the protagonist and his two friends as kids(Lets call them Dante and Lilly). You three have lived together your whole lives together with Lilly's mother who kept you all safe.

Most days you and Dante would do battle pretending to be the heroes and villains of the old days, (You were always the villain though, but you didn't mind you won in the end did ya not. Dante Had the power of elemental manipulation, One of the rarer and more powerful abilities someone could have been born with, on the other hand you have
(Im thinking three options here most likely -Illusion -Body snatch -Hyper sense something you can do naughty stuff with ya know)Now Lilly on the other had had no such powers, but the protagonist didn't care, he actually felt fond of her, he felt that maybe if he loved and protected her, maybe for once he could be the hero, and see what its like. many years pass and Dante and Lilly have become engaged, and to make matters worse, she knows your feelings for her and you both have been growing more distant from each other as time went on, breaking your heart.

Dante had left the shack that you guys called home to make a name for himself, his dream of becoming a hero like the old days. A year has passed and you have heard of Dantes exploits. Dante has finally gained the trust of his fellow survivors to not live as an outcast and to start rebuilding mankind. There is only one catch, he has requested your help to bring Lilly to him so that she may too be able to rejoin mankind.

You must aid Lilly in her journey to Dante while rekindling your relationship to become friends again, or corrupt her slowly to become yours as the journey continues. You must protect her from the scavengers, mutants, other heroes and villains, and most importantly yourself.

Will you help your best friend, or will you succumb to your desires?
Will you be a hero, or a villain?

(Gameplay would be determined on how you act and what your power is)
(If there was combat, I think it would be best if it was like MGQ)
Sorry for the long read, I was really bored

Reactions: ryonoreiji