2.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
:S i left after the second update due to mini-game, changelog say it was changed, but people still rant about it, did anything change in the last update ?

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
while i dont mind too much about minigames.. my red switch keyboard doesnt really like me mashing the spacebar that much. and in general. i usually like to play renpy games with my mouse only. not the keyboard.. so overall minigames are ok.. but i would rather have something slower paced mouse controlled game.. maybe memory game or something.. then buttonmashing and DDR.
But aside from that. i do think the game looks good narrative wise, and the girls is pretty too.

Reactions: Chronos7

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Well, that's a useless updated. V 11... go to the gym, can't do your normal workout because new girls are there and the trainer sends you off to the other side of the gym... where you make like captain america on the hanging bag, punching with the space bar just like you did lifting with the space bar. Do that a second day and one of the new girls introduces herself. Go home, update done.

Feb 26, 2020
this is retarded nothing registers when playing the mini game it just gives you negative points and it wont skip the mini games

EloeM

Jan 7, 2018
stupid minigames and content lacking, goes to ignore - devs good job losing people

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
is this suppose to be a parody? i immedieately recognized sena from haganai in there. are all characters from some anime? i don't recognize everyone of them except sena. if so this is an avoid, i dont like playing parodies or anything without original characters

Reactions: Konstantinus

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The other game of this DEV is a DLC of this one:

Screenshot_7.png

Having read the description of the game, I'm not sure it's great news.

lomechip

Nov 11, 2021
while i dont mind too much about minigames.. my red switch keyboard doesnt really like me mashing the spacebar that much. and in general. i usually like to play renpy games with my mouse only. not the keyboard.. so overall minigames are ok.. but i would rather have something slower paced mouse controlled game.. maybe memory game or something.. then buttonmashing and DDR.
But aside from that. i do think the game looks good narrative wise, and the girls is pretty too.
Record a macro pressing spacebar a dozen or so times then bind it to a key, press that a few times and you'll max the minigames in a couple seconds.

2.00 star(s) 6 Votes