What a grindiest game!

I dont wanna play a boring minigames 50 times for scene lol
    The inc*st feels rushed and forced
    And the first task is fuck a golddigger? xD

Man, try making a kinetic novel if its your first time developing a game
    Anyway, Good luck with your game
  2. 2.00 star(s)

DeezNutz7734

Renderings are good. But the mini games should be skippable and there is too much repetitive grinding. If you can skip mini games and less grinding then it would be a better game I think. I has a good amount of story and variety.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

weretiger

The idea of this story is nice, but the game push the player into stupid and boring mini-games which spoil every fun . Graphic and atmosphere are okay from my point of view. If the game make this mini-games able to skip I would like to play it again... until then I keep my distance from it.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Verias Iallad

This is by and far the grindiest game I've ever played. It took me a good hour to get through all the content in the game, and a solid 20 minutes of that was spent holding down the skip key and repeatedly selecting the same two options given to get the strength and money required to progress the story.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Herhes

Good afternoon!!! I've been playing for a while in order to assess the game and I found it quite interesting considering that it is still in its early versions.

The story seems more or less decent to me, I've seen better, but also quite worse...

I find the characters quite sexy and the scenes are great!!!

The gameplay is easy, although as previously mentioned, to advance you have to repeat the minigames too much and it can be tiring, but this is easy to solve. It is also true that I am not a fan of games where everything is achieved easily and meaninglessly, here has to be some emotion...

For all this, and waiting for new versions, my rating is 4 stars. Thx for your work!!! ;)
  6. 2.00 star(s)

BRONKKNORB

The assets look decent, and theres nothing crazy bad about the story, but the characters are all quite basic and boring with noone really endearing in any way. The worst part is though, by far, the minigames and the amount youre made to repeat them. Go to the gym and do a button spam mini game, go to work and do a rhythm game with no rhythm to get cash, then repeat both ad nauseam