VN Ren'Py Completed My Sexy Teacher [v0.05] [Sitayo]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
714545_HS2_2020-06-19-22-25-04-675.png

Overview:
there's sexy teacher in my classroom, she always wear sexy clothes, and her attitude is shit, i dont know why, one day i'm bored and surfing in the internet and found something interesting, what is that?​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-24
Release Date: 2020-06-21
Developer: Sitayo
Censored: No
Version: 0.05
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: -
-
Others: COMPRESSED*

BaasB thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

01_11.png 2020.06.20-23.10.png 01_21.png 01_42.png 01_52.png

Last edited by a moderator:

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 16, 2018
Thank you, nah this forum is enough for me
A way to get more help of the community is creating some official site or social media but this is up to you, just an advice + can you tell me about the plot of this game pls? Thank you and welcome dev

Reactions: Eddie Vallient

sitayo

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2020
A way to get more help of the community is creating some official site or social media but this is up to you, just an advice + can you tell me about the plot of this game pls? Thank you and welcome dev
Maybe in the future, summary there's sexy teacher in my classroom, she always wear sexy clothes, and her attitude is shit, i dont know why, one day i'm bored and surfing in the internet and found something interesting, what is that?

Reactions: satoshi bae
Jun 14, 2018
Honestly, I would change the name if you plan to be a long game. The title means at some point you will have sex with her and that will be the end for the story. Waiting too long will push away some of the people so... That title might work if you were the teacher.

sitayo

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2020
Honestly, I would change the name if you plan to be a long game. The title means at some point you will have sex with her and that will be the end for the story. Waiting too long will
push away some of the people so... That title might work if you were the teacher.
Well that's the game i want to create first, this will focus to the teacher and end of the story

Reactions: Paranormal erection

Bobsuncle1

Apr 28, 2017
mega link takes you to a different game. Currently takes you too 'HypnoticApplication-0.001-pc'

edit so does the google drive

sitayo

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2020
mega link takes you to a different game. Currently takes you too 'HypnoticApplication-0.001-pc'

edit so does the google drive
A sh*t sorry, i change the game when before this thread created, i will change it

sitayo

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2020
anyone who want try this game use this mega link, i'm sorry those link is different game i created

Reactions: Eddie Vallient

sitayo

Game Developer
Apr 3, 2020
View attachment 700472

Overview:
there's sexy teacher in my classroom, she always wear sexy clothes, and her attitude is shit, i dont know why, one day i'm bored and surfing in the internet and found something interesting, what is that?​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-21
Release Date: 2020-06-21
Developer: Sitayo - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.01 Demo
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Update the link

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote