Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Nikki being killed would be one way to silence all the people begging for a romantic ending with her. Well, not silence, but at least get them to bitch about something else.
That ended well for AL. No one cares about the story or the characters, it's just "the game about the burning" now.

But yeah, it would kill the constant complaints.

Reactions: Rythan25

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Nikki being killed would be one way to silence all the people begging for a romantic ending with her. Well, not silence, but at least get them to bitch about something else.
That ended well for AL. No one cares about the story or the characters, it's just "the game about the burning" now.

It would just make her a dead LI but it wouldn't stop her from being a love interest

riktor

Nov 26, 2018

Funny thing is I didn't even mind the fire shtick in AL, I just found the psycho nurse angle to be a lazy plot device. Especially considering the alcoholic abusive father character was already serving that role.

Last edited:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Funny thing is I didn't even mind the fire shtick in AL, I just found the psycho nurse angle to be lazy.
Same, I just cared about Rena and Melissa. So the fire was irrelevant to me.

It would just make her a dead LI but it wouldn't stop her from being a love interest
She'll become a martyr. Did Sumo said that there will not be an ending with her as a girlfriend, or that she will stop hooking up with Taylor? Because she can still be there with him in an ending even if his dating another chick and be part of his life as a pseudo-LI.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Same, I just cared about Rena and Melissa. So the fire was irrelevant to me.

She'll become a martyr. Did Sumo said that there will not be an ending with her as a girlfriend, or that she will stop hooking up with Taylor? Because she can still be there with him in an ending even if his dating another chick and be part of his life as a pseudo-LI.
If I remember right it is the first, if I further remember right I thought there was just enough wriggle room in his words then that Nikki could actually be some part of a Triangle thing if Sumo wanted to. (Better not let Avaron hear this:p) Unlikely though Sumo would go the Triangle route unless he would really want to please all us Nikki pervs. Not our fault though that Nikki is so lovable. :p

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
If I remember right it is the first, if I further remember right I thought there was just enough wriggle room in his words then that Nikki could actually be some part of a Triangle thing if Sumo wanted to. (Better not let Avaron hear this:p) Unlikely though Sumo would go the Triangle route unless he would really want to please all us Nikki pervs. Not our fault though that Nikki is so lovable. :p
i would love a Molly-Nikki Triangle

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
The graphics and animation aren't spectacular, but I actually really enjoy this game's writing. It's definitely a strong point.

Reactions: Sumodeine

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The reason I shoot down these ideas is because people get their hopes up but Sumo has said Tales ending up with Nikki isn't going to happen and that isn't the story he's telling.

Take that to mean end up with her in any capacity.

Reason being, when it does end and Nikki goes her own way you won't be disappointed but people keep looking at loop holes that don't exist and getting their hopes up and they are going to be shit on from a great height when they don't get what they want.

People will flood the forums and say "Y Nikki leave" and we'll all say "we told you so" and you'll all be "but mah head cannon I completely made up even though it was said many times it would never happen" and we'll be all "bwahahahahaha" because it will amuse me.

Then look at it this way. If the stars align, if Sumo has a brain fart and goes back on his word you'll all get to laugh at me.

Reactions: Sumodeine

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The reason I shoot down these ideas is because people get their hopes up but Sumo has said Tales ending up with Nikki isn't going to happen and that isn't the story he's telling.

Take that to mean end up with her in any capacity.

Reason being, when it does end and Nikki goes her own way you won't be disappointed but people keep looking at loop holes that don't exist and getting their hopes up and they are going to be shit on from a great height when they don't get what they want.

People will flood the forums and say "Y Nikki leave" and we'll all say "we told you so" and you'll all be "but mah head cannon I completely made up even though it was said many times it would never happen" and we'll be all "bwahahahahaha" because it will amuse me.
What do you think about my idea about killing Cory?

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes