magus448

May 22, 2018
i would love a Molly-Nikki Triangle
I would have hoped for a Jessica-Nikki triangle but it seems Jess is just a side character. She already dosen't mind doing threesomes with them. At the very least she'd be ok with Nikki coming by once in a while for some fun if she got serious with the MC.

Reactions: TheDevian

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
I would never kill anyone!

Ashley on the other hand... That bitch is crazy! I wouldn't put it passed her!
in other words, someone is going to die in the next update, or at least be seriously maimed. I gotta ask, if Nikki is set to die, why not have let everything build up between Tales and Nikki instead of doing the weird 180 with Nikiki? it was kind of obvious she planned for her and Tales to get as far as they did and it seemed as if she was planning for more.

Than again for all i know you could just have been feeding us nothing but bullshit this whole time and are planning to retcon things towards the end updates so we cannot guess how the story really ends up. For all i know we could end up with a harem in the end with nikki as the queen of it all, and Ashley in prison with a cell mate named bertha who looks like a pig and loves bacon.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sumodeine

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I cant wait to finish the game and still have people be surprised when they don't end up together.
I'm waiting for it.

I wish we had more faith and could say "nah, we've said it enough, they know the score by now" but the fact it's still being brought up like it's a shocking thing they didn't see coming is getting beyond a joke now.

Best comment I saw was by someone in a thread looking for similar games. This game got mentioned with some incest games and he said, paraphrasing, "no, they live up to their titles but in MSMR she's just your roommate" so I replied "so it lives up to it's title then, being my sister my roommate".

I'll try and find it, silliest comment i've ever seen.

P.S.

Found it.....

None of those games are similar to MSMR in essence... All those games deliver on their title...

In contrast MSMR ? Your sister is your roommate,
In other words, it delivers on it's title.

I'm pretty sure the title is My Sister My Roommate.
Many chuckles were had.

Last edited:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'm waiting for it.

I wish we had more faith and could say "nah, we've said it enough, they know the score by now" but the fact it's still being brought up like it's a shocking thing they didn't see coming is getting beyond a joke now.

Best comment I saw was by this Rythan person. This game got mentioned with some incest games and he said, paraphrasing, "no, they live up to their titles but in MSMR she's just your roommate" so I replied "so it lives up to it's title then, being my sister my roommate".

I'll try and find it, silliest comment i've ever seen.

P.S.

Found it.....

Many chuckles were had.
And then you had the gall to get salty at me when I was poking fun WITH you, rather than mock you, but unlike you I don't get mad... I was in a hurry at work that day, what I was trying to show was that all those games with a family member in the title actually have that member as a potential long term thing, where as this game always prided itself on not doing that...

I have said on multiple occasions that at this point IDGAF what happens to the sister, as Molly and now Skylar are my faves...if dev ever gives us Sarah she can join the ranks... So long as sister doesn't end up with disgusting looking D'Brickshaw I don't care... If she does, there is always the delete button.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
As long she doesn't kill Jessica, let Ashley shoot anyone she wants, if she wants to kill Molly i may even help her...

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I cant wait to finish the game and still have people be surprised when they don't end up together.
“No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the [F95Zone] public.”
- H.L. Mencken, probably

So long as sister doesn't end up with disgusting looking D'Brickshaw
Disgusting? He strikes me as a rather handsome fellow.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
For fear of repeating myself .... again.

The dev has said from day one, nearly 2 years, around 20 months that they will never end up together.

There is no 180, this was always the plan.

Always.
And for fear of repeating myself again to you, again.

The 180 happens after Tales and Nikki fuck, she makes it apparent that she wants more and even in the morning she makes it apparent she wants more, but that completely changes after the class with Molly because than she suddenly changes her mind and decides to go in the complete opposite direction. The whole " we can't because you are my brother" thing cannot work at all in this situation as her excuse since she obviously planned for it to get to that point and instigated it herself, not to mention it would seriously not work at all with the incest patch removed. I have not played the patchless version of it but i can guess it goes like this "We're roomates, it would be weird for two people who live in the same room that have fucked their brains out all night and into the morning to have a relationship", with that it seems pretty stupid when you think about it.

Even though it is the plan of the story, the sudden change in character is jarring for the FLOW of the story especially when you compare that part to the rest of it. It looks and feels forced, just to force that dialog, and it screams lazy writing just to nip something in the bud that the writer let get out of hand.

Now for all i know Ashley could have found out, could have placed a recording device in their room or got a ladder and saw them fuck from the outside (because let's be honest she is that crazy)and threatened nikki to get off of her "off the veggy path soul mate", with the threat of revealing their incestuous relationship, or without the patch completely fucking normal relationship that no one would be surprised by to the world.

So to you, AGAIN, i do not care if they do not end up together romantically, as long as the reason is believable, and we already know, because it is established like the sun in the sky, Nikki gives no shits about the stigma of incest so that excuse is out the door, and given that WE ARE Tales, a good majority of us do not give two shits about it either in regards to the game. Even Molly does not appear to give two shits about incest given she found it hot with what happened between her nikki and tales, so that excuse is also out the door.

What i want is for a smoother story without lazy half assed cop outs just to speed a story along, so many stories do it and it just tarnishes the whole thing.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Some people really just can't let it go.

Nikki gives no shits about the stigma of incest so that excuse is out the door,
She doesn't care about messing around, it's just a bit of fun. A relationship is another thing entirely and THAT she cares about because it would ruin her life and she's too young for that.

You can rant and rave all you want, it changes nothing. That part is over, they are moving on, do the same.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018

She doesn't care about messing around, it's just a bit of fun. A relationship is another thing entirely and THAT she cares about because it would ruin her life and she's too young for that.

You can rant and rave all you want, it changes nothing. That part is over, they are moving on, do the same.
you did not read all of what i posted did you? or you have some terrible reading comprehension.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

I will learn how to make daz renders, how to code and I will make the Nikki restoration patch

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
As someone who played 99% of the game with her as a childhood friend, I approve of this message. Make her pregnant, add more fuel to the fire.

As someone who played 1% with Nikki as the sister, no thanks.
nah, add all the fuel to the fire, make it into a massive inferno.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..all caught up.. @Sumodeine let Ashley kill Nikki..it'll end all the silly comments about stuff thats been digested and shat out over and over..the pile has gotten too high and really stinks :p plus it'll extend the thread by another 50 pages with players screaming at you :D
my hoped for scene though..never happened :( Ashley walks in on Taylor and Nikki 69'in' and screams "Tales WTF" and Taylor looks up and replies "technically..it's not meat....."
and also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 128 Votes