goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
ok..all caught up.. @Sumodeine let Ashley kill Nikki..it'll end all the silly comments about stuff thats been digested and shat out over and over..the pile has gotten too high and really stinks :p plus it'll extend the thread by another 50 pages with players screaming at you :D
my hoped for scene though..never happened :( Ashley walks in on Taylor and Nikki 69'in' and screams "Tales WTF" and Taylor looks up and replies "technically..it's not meat....."
and also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Avaron1974 Will Nikki be a romantic option after Ashley kills her?

:p

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Sure, I hate waste. Tales needs to get in there while the body is still warm before rigor mortis sets in and he has to break her legs open.

Boundaries, who needs them.
Bloody hell! You're sick and twisted, I like you.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Imma try to be serious for a couple of minutes.

I don't think killing her would be something positive for the game. It would help keeping the forum clean, but it wouldn't be healthy for the actual game.

The photographer's death was fine because was essentially a meme, the death of a hated character by another memeish character.

Killing Nikki? That would completely change the feel of the game, from something positive and fun to a more gloomy and dark vibe. Since even if you hate the character, obviously Tales would be devastated by it. It would affect him, Jess and Molly in a way that it wouldn't feel natural to see them hooking up or advancing their relationships.

From a player's perspective, there are multiple examples of how the playerbase react to the death of a main or a liked character, so again, I don't think it would be a good idea.

But since I like how Sumodeine is handling the story and characters, I'm sure that whatever he has in store, even if it's Nikki's death, he'll know how to properly implement it without killing the lighthearted/fun feel of the game.

Reactions: Sumodeine

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Killing Nikki would be worse than the house fire in AL IMO. She may not be a love interest, but IMO this game is as much about her as it is about Tales. Her being killed would be an unnecessary event and way too dark for this game, especially if nothing can be done to prevent it.

Scooper

Jul 28, 2017
Some people really just can't let it go.

She doesn't care about messing around, it's just a bit of fun. A relationship is another thing entirely and THAT she cares about because it would ruin her life and she's too young for that.

You can rant and rave all you want, it changes nothing. That part is over, they are moving on, do the same.
The problem is for over a year now the MC has been continually drawn back to one interesting character. He's been drawn to other character's, sure - but they simply are not as interesting. The story will absolutely suffer for going any other route. The only way to avoid that is to take at least another year. No qualms either way, I never expect much in terms of story with these games.

Qwerfy

Jan 17, 2018
ok..all caught up.. @Sumodeine let Ashley kill Nikki..it'll end all the silly comments about stuff thats been digested and shat out over and over..the pile has gotten too high and really stinks :p plus it'll extend the thread by another 50 pages with players screaming at you :D
my hoped for scene though..never happened :( Ashley walks in on Taylor and Nikki 69'in' and screams "Tales WTF" and Taylor looks up and replies "technically..it's not meat....."
and also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually agree, I think it would be best for the (very good) story if Ashley killed Nikki. Maybe Nikki's last act is to stop a bullet for Tales. Then he can wrestle the gun off Ashley, and he has to dive to secure it from her, allowing her to escape and us to have a continuous, and decidedly evil and insane antagonist that is absolutely hated by the PC.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I actually agree, I think it would be best for the (very good) story if Ashley killed Nikki. Maybe Nikki's last act is to stop a bullet for Tales. Then he can wrestle the gun off Ashley, and he has to dive to secure it from her, allowing her to escape and us to have a continuous, and decidedly evil and insane antagonist that is absolutely hated by the PC.
I don't think @Sumodeine would go the dark route.... but I do see another possibility, Ashley shoots, and hits the monitor. Nikki relieved comments that in the long run shooting won't make hateful comments diappear

Reactions: Sumodeine and Mytez

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I am sure Nikki will find a way to talk her and Tales out of trouble. She has a way with words. And with other things as well :).

Reactions: Sumodeine

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Sorry, missed the quote. Looked it up, I have seen that film, though. When it was shown in the theatres :D.

3.90 star(s) 128 Votes