Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Do not worry, in the last episode the older sister of the twins will be introduced that has been studying abroad and she will kidnap Tales to have him all for her own when she finds out he has been doing the horizontal tango with Nikki. :p
@Sumodeine see? people have ideas.... but if sarah becomes a LI, I'll be the nay sayer to any ending with Nikki

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
To use your sweet analogy, imagine living in a town where every store only sells candy. Sure, you like candy, but maybe every now and again, you want something else. Maybe you want ice cream, or salad, or veal? When I started making this game, it seemed like every single game had more or less the same brother/sister love story plot. So I wanted to make something a little bit different. You can tell me that was a stupid decision and my game would be more successful if I told a more generic brother/sister love story, and you may be right, but that's not the direction I wanted to go in.
I think the best analogy would be the city where all the shops sell drugs. Different types of drugs - morphine, cocaine, heroin and so on. And you decided to open a candy store. It's cute. But do addicts need candy? Not! They need more drugs.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
next update will happen when people like ThunderRob stop posting silly-ass stuff on Sumodeine's discord server distracting him and making him laugh and accidentally add dicks to renders...so ME..leave him alone!!!
BadBadBad Rob :p

Reactions: TheDevian

ironbeazt

Feb 17, 2019
I didnt expect the ending of v13 to be that cliffhanger like reading solo leveling, damn I wished I didnt play v13 and waited for v14. But all in all its really good, Its my second time playing a renpy game where you have yandere girl. Reminds me of acting lesson its really good but fck my first time is bad ending because of that yandere chick.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

MLane9800

Jul 25, 2017
Is there a way to apply the incest patch to the android game? I've tried going to the Android folder, finding msmr data and putting it in that file but it isn't taking.

Reactions: meola147

Awesome14

Dec 31, 2018
I played v.13. I liked it about 'medium'. The art is fantastic except the characters are not human-looking, especially faces. The writing is a step above the average, because I think an American did it. I didn't mind the cliffhanger at all. There's a lot in this game. There's good branching, not where it branches for one frame and then the branches wind up at the same place next frame.

I'm going to be a patron, bcause in several ways his games are refreshing. For professionalism it's in the top ten on this site. For arousal, it's not quite that high. But I didn't have to deal with hundreds of language errors, which makes the experience more pleasant.

Reactions: Sumodeine
3.90 star(s) 128 Votes