VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - My Sister's Devious Plot [v0.4] [MacroxssZ]

1. 5.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Good story with good looking LIs, the lolis was a bit over the top which might also be the reason game got abandoned due to the westly issue that happened.
    I just wish they would have just remade the few lolis in game to look more grown up so it wouldent be an issue since there was plenty of other LIs that looked great, and then game could have went forward.

It really dident get much of a chance to become popular so it was a bit early to just abondon the game, so dont really belive that was the issue for it to stop.

Animations was nice looking as well.
    And with the patch with music it was a really good game all-round.

Can always hope this will be picked up or remade at some point, but with the dev removing all accounts on every support site and f95 and discord, i wouldent get my hopes up.

Still it deserves 5 stars since it is that good and it had huge potential with all the planed tags it had.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

vaelenor

Animation: crisp visuals, well designed characters, good backdrops, and facial tics.
    Scripting: Conversation is strong and not robotic,
    Plot: Defintely some movement in the background, we'll ahe to see how that develops with the other content.
    Overall a great start. The creator doesn't want to dive right in but want there to be buildup (for certain characters). I am looking forward to future updates
  3. 4.00 star(s)

PhineasFlynn

I really love when I come across an interesting game a few days before it has an update. Yesterday I downloaded and finished playing and today I downloaded and finished the new version. I hope it will happen again :D
    Beautiful women, the twins are incredibly hot and I can't decide which one I like better. One time, then the other.
    Z and K, both great, each different K has an incredible ass, Z great tits.
    Aunt and Alexis. Alexis is a super MILF and pretty kinky, I wouldn't want that at home, but great in the game. I'm really looking forward to seeing Auntie, thanks Alexis.
    Ash is just enough loli to make it sexy and not weird.
    Celeste and her classmates, I really like the tension and seduction, the rivalry between the girls, the fact that the first two friends are further from their families than Celeste. But here comes a major problem. They are all very loli. If the girls were taller, I just have less of a problem with this. Although probably nothing that would prevent me from continuing to play.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Gingey700

Great scenes and animations with a plot that is interesting and straight forward when needed. This is by far the best game i have played from this site but i would like to see more close up shots in future updates.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

lilufo2_aka_nicoll

The game is great, thanks to really high quality renders the atmosphere of the game captivates you, the story itself is engaging and will not bore you in the slightest. The orientation between the characters is clear, so I hope you will love the game as much as I do.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

An_Able

I played for an hour and can't stomach any more.

I think the visuals are fine, I personally don't find the loli character attractive in the least but I've played other games with girls like that so it's not like it'll ruin my experience. The other girls I do find generally attractive though.

My biggest problem is with the writing. The story starts off making little sense and only gets more nonsensical by the second (and I was only an hour in so I can't even imagine how much worse it gets), the narration constantly jumps between 1st and 2nd person, the events in the story itself are pretty cliché (saving girls in trouble, walking in on people in the bathroom, girls falling for the MC instantly, etc.), and lastly: stereotypically cringe MC inner monologue.

Look, if you can turn your brain off while reading these then sure, give it a try. I sure as hell can't.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Simperfect

I Would Recommend Giving this a Chance, and watching it develope. Dialogue as well as plot while not being completely original is still entertaining. There are probably some character tropes in here that you've probably seen multiple times. However, some of the characters are pretty unique, for example the best friend as well as (In certain aspects anyway) the sister who while trying to set her brother up, also has feelings for him and is torn between that. It is the typical "As long as I'm one of them" Schtick. Where this game really shines is some of the models, that feel unique compared to a lot of the generic models you've seen a hundred times. though there are some that do feel somewhat slandered in regard to VN's. The trend of unique in some areas and average in others is fairly common throughout this project. But I am looking forward to this projects development as it looks like it has a lot of potential.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

CryssW

Overall a pretty good game. A VN with a bit of a mystery, good looking characters and decent writing, but definitely above average for a new game.

I probably delete 70% of the games I try here, but this is a keeper so far. Keep up the great work!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Sweetluvd

A pretty good game from the publisher. Although the plot is not really attractive, the image of the female characters is really impressive. The MC's little sister looks like she's only about 8-10 years old, but she's really attractive. Hope to be able to look forward to more interesting things in the following updates. I don't know if you recognize it but the MC has a pretty similar shape to Cristiano Ronaldo
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Hedylogos

Rating this a bit on a curve, as I do all early releases.

I like the story as it is funny, but has a good base. Nothing groundbreaking or anything, but decent base for the story. While the renders are a work-in-progress, you can see the potential of the LIs. If the dev gets better equipment, this could end up being a really solid game.

The adult content is pretty limited, as the story is being built and that is totally fine. Plenty of quick action games, I love the ones that have a good story and pace everything properly. The action that does take place is good and shows promise for the future.

Love the little sister. That is trouble right there.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

ggregger33

First for the love of god dont make the MC have sex with people the player does not want. I have no interest in several of the girls. (Fat Ass, Milk Jugs, with fat rolls) not my thing. Please add more choices. At one point I thought I was reading a kentic novel and I am not a fan of no choices. I do not need 300 choices an episode but more than 1 would be great. (Like not sleeping with the over sized ass, and breasts would be nice) The story is not bad at all. I like the plot line just want to see more choices. That and could you make the baby sitter not have a bag face.

UPDATED the rating to repreasent the new releases and work done on the game. Its still a little on the kentic novel side but not bad and the store line is interesting and refreshing.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

MaxMcarnage

It was easy to get caught up in the story and held my attention all the way through, I'm excited to see where the story will lead us, this one will be added to the list of VN's that I look forward to each month.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Condemned77

Now that there is more story(v0.3) i can give this game a proper review, unfortunatly while the base story could be good it suffers from poor writing that makes the game frustrating to play if you use logic for even a second(not a problem for lighthearted games but lets down a serious game like this one).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The bad writing extends to the main characters starting with the MC who never questions anything, instead blindly following along with anything for no reason or instantly trusting people again for no reason making him seen like he has no personality and now even worse his inability to say no turns him into a scumbag leading on multiple women all while saying he is loyal, it would be much better if he was clear at the start with each woman that he is not a one woman type guy and they have to accept that if they want to continue with him especially as its going to be a forced harem end at this rate.

Celeste is just plain confusing, throwing girl after girl at the guy she wants while also trying to stop some other girls from getting with him and then also making threats that the mc should not cheat, none of that makes sense.

Pretty much all the other women in the game are they same after that, they want the MC and are clear about it.

Still has the normal forced cliché events like walking in on someone naked not once but twice.

I am not going to include the sex scenes(of which there are only two) in my review because i didnt play them and thank you creator for now giving the player the choice for that, sadly there are no story choices yet(dont know if there will be later).

The art is still quite good, especially the character models which are all quite unique and sexy.

I really do hope this game improves and succeeds as it develops.

Story 1/5 killed by the writing
    Art 4/5 very good
    Sex n/a
    Fetishes 1/5 incest, harem
    Choices 3/5 skip sex and ntr avoidance
    Characters 2/5 nice looking but no personalities and confusing
  14. 3.00 star(s)

frownbird

One scene at this point, zero choices. The one sex scene feels a bit forced. The writing could use some work in terms of flow. It's not as painful to read as it could be but oftentimes there are walls of text where there need'nt be. MC does something and the proceeds to tell another character every detail of what just happened. While it makes sense in universe, it's a bit tedious for the reader. Also there is one scene where the MC is talking to a girl while his sister is present and the girl *blushes* four times by my count. I.e. MC says something gentlemanly, his sister "innocently" implies that the MC likes the girl, the girl blushes, repeat ad nauseam.
    Could be interesting, way too early to tell. Needs proofreading.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

goonslagoon

I like the concept and first release, though it needs work.
    I hope more humor is added in future releases since it was only present at the beginning with the Asian chick.
    Sorry, I mostly notice negatives, I did actually like the release and hope to see the next one.
    1. Render quality is inconsistent. in the red room, MC looks grainy in some of the renders.
    2. sentence structure needs work, the dialogue feels robotic... or a translation processor was used
    3. Redundant dialogue. The girl from the biker club(heather) has her situation repeated 3.5 times. Heather tells it to MC, MC tells it to heathers sister, Heather tells it to her sister, and heather tells it to MC's sister(abridged)
    I'm hoping these issues are due to translating
    4. bad transitions
    TBH it's not 4 stars, though I hope this game improves since I like the concept of having someone else pull the strings for the MC in a good way
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Tocktrax

A good start on the story, easy to follow the story and the grammar is good. The graphics is good, but the animations could easy be better as it's jumpy and not smooth at all. Characters are funny, and overall well made.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

xiphe116

Okay, this is very goofy but entertaining to read. The Dev doesn't want to take it too seriously in its writing and I commend them for that. Better this than reading some obnoxious and delusional writing that plagues this market. I wish for this game to be a success
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5143451

Nice graphics, likeable characters, not too much talking, but enough to make them likable.

The sister could have been a little bit older, saying she is 18, when she actually looks and acts more like 12, so story wise it's fits, and you can change her age.

I hope it continues, and not gets abandon like so many good stories out there. For a chapter 1, it's good, it got me hooked, I'm looking forward to chapter 2.