VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - My Sisters Put A Chastity Cage On Me [v0.4] [RommelCage]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Jolly_Rancher33

The femdom is harsh in this game. Skip the rest of this paragraph to remain unspoiled but one of the endings involves the protag having his dick cut off.

As a futa lover, the futa was a tease and i hope they expand a lot more on that. This game is new and hopefully, more content can be added soon.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v0.4

A good introduction to a game focused on humiliation of a cute protag by his step "step sisters". Yet that is all there is to this game, an introduction, sadly this game had potential to be above average renpy game, yet here we are.

Dont bother playing, there isnt enough content to justify downloading this game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

mikl35

Game is very short and unfinished but seemed like it was of to a good start before it got abandoned, shame really.

Aim of the game is to avoid being castrated by your sisters, you get locked in a cage and teased by them etc.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Stan Marsh

there is not much content from now but the game and the story looks to be going to an interesting path, instead of the castration idea of the girls, thats just too much. But the feminization/sissification route, the friend and the visual of the characters looks preety beautiful. hope you progress well on your game, a lot of people must enjoy it, having your next update with more content can help more people to discover and like your game.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

Marcmad

Could be very a good femdom game, but the characters need more work. The mc has no backstories and the three girl are pretty much the same.

How to make the game good ? Every girls need to have her own kink and so her own scene alone with the mc.

Am not sure having the castration has a main goal is satisfying, maybe it could be de goal of one of the girls, but the other 2 need something else.

In my opinion, the theme should be : Feminization/Hypnose, Humiliation/PetPlay and Teasing/Ejaculation control.
    That way each girl would feel different from the other.