VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - My Son's Bully [v1.0] [Sinccubus]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Rundmck

Awful translation that makes no sense(Changes in name, passage of time not conveyed properly, and stunted dialogue). Location backgrounds don't match the place being described. Restaurant bathroom sex happens in an alleyway. Renders are pedestrian. No point in downloading this one.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Golden Vampire

Four Seasons might never complete but it is way better than whatever this copy is. Please, don't plagiarize other's work. Not even an attempt to be subtle here by this dev. Almost every detail and plot progression was stolen from Four Seasons.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Game version: 1.0

This one is quick: It's a very bad game.
    The performance of the scenes is HORRIBLE (maybe it's my old rig, but I don't even understand WHY it is so bad- the quality of the renders isn't even good.), the story is boring and the MC is a sissy.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

nickbo

Well, I'm a little surprised and honored that I'm the first reviewer :)

With that said, this VN sucked big time. I am really disappointed in the overall execution. The story premise is great and a classic NTR trope. So how could the DEV fuck this up so bad. First off, the visuals do not come close to matching the written narrative (can't remember if this was supposed to be 2d or 3d - fuck it, doesn't matter - he's way out of synch half the time). Secondly, half of the H-scenes are missing.....the narrative is there, but no visuals. Dude, WTF!!!! I get that this is work in progress, but don't give it so disjointed....just hold the writing so that it matches with what you have render wise ready to go.