VN Ren'Py My son's girlfriend

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
Interesting, when do you plan to make it ? ^^
I am currently working on the development of the script and plot of the story, for the characters I am still looking for someone who wants to support me with the creation of the characters, I would like to do it in the realistic style, but when I have 15% ready I will launch a version previous.
I'll upload the link here.

Reactions: Goronthil

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
I have been working hard to get this project on my own, it is not easy to create a game I hope you like it, it is only a small sample of what it will contain rather it will be like a hello world, but in the next weeks I will be dedicating more hours of work.
If I had a programmer and an artistic designer, the delivery time would be reduced.

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
I have been working hard to get this project on my own, it is not easy to create a game I hope you like it, it is only a small sample of what it will contain rather it will be like a hello world, but in the next weeks I will be dedicating more hours of work.
If I had a programmer and an artistic designer, the delivery time would be reduced.
So... you don't have an artist, or a programmer. So, basically you just have text?

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
So... you don't have an artist, or a programmer. So, basically you just have text?
Well, really, if what I have of code I have developed it and the graphs I have made, I feel that they can be better if someone who has practice in doing it makes them

• Haha
Reactions: cho'gall

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
I must apologize to you for the delay there is at this time, I will not upload anything yet, at this moment I am not feeling well, and I am also looking for people who want to work on the project.
Delivery is postponed indefinitely until further notice.

• Haha
Reactions: cho'gall