Unity - Completed - My Step Sisters [Final] [Cyber Keks]

1. 1.00 star(s)

2xAsCrazy

Dialogue is incredibly lacking, and the English used is not very good. There is next to no build-up to anything, it does not make any sense. Pictures are okay, but this should literally be a gallery, not a game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

NanoRein

(Apologies for formatting issues, first review.)
    If you're looking for just a quick fap, then maybe, just maybe this game is what you're looking for. But I would rather look at a curvy piece of wood instead. Here's why:

Technical Aspects
    • Saving in this game is weird. Whenever you save, you do not actually save the point you're on. If you save while you're in the middle of a minigame, your save is toast. Also there's no save indicator.
    • There are arrows which I assume you use to rollback. Except just like saving you do not actually rollback to the previous dialogue but somewhere in the past. Did I mention that if you press the back arrow a few times the game just black screens?
    • The buttons on top are unlabeled. You need to figure out what they're meant for.
    • I am not sure on this but if you press Start right after you launch the game, it loads your save point; if you enter the game, go back to the main menu and press it, it loads up a new game which is weird and inconsistent.
    To future gamedevs, please use RenPy for VNs. It's much better than what you're probably going to make in Unity. It's also natively cross platform.

Gameplay Aspects
    • I can't really comment on the VN-wise gameplay, you just click.
    • Fruit ninja minigame is horrible. The fruits are 3D models, while the game is 2D. The hitboxes are bad so that your "knife" can phase thru the fruits without cutting them. You also cannot play this minigame without a mouse. Needless to say I didn't have much fun playing this on a touchpad.
    • The flappy bird minigame is also horrible. The difficulty is random, it can range between pretty easy to impossible.
    Story & Writing
    The story is a mess, events that happen do not make the slightest sense in the current context.
    • The writing is an even bigger mess, there are typos everywhere and sometimes you cannot even understand what the dialog is talking about due to weird sentences.
    Adult Content
    • There isn't much content and you need to finish those horrible minigames in order access half of the content. The CGs aren't shown in order, the MC cums inside before the dialog actually mentions cumming and when it does, the cum defies gravity and goes up. I had to actually think about another game to do the deed.

My personal opinion is that even if you have time to waste, you can probably find something better to waste your time on. Hell, even writing this review was more fun and arousing than playing this game.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Maciswack

Firstly I would like to say that if you don't like mini games ohhh boy you will hate this and avoid it like the plague. First off the story is boring and is pretty basic . Second thing this game gets wrong is the hard mini games that take forever to do and somehow very boring at the same time. And you would think that since its so hard it isn't mandatory but it is and you could possibly many scene because of it. But we didn't come for the gameplay or story (unless your into that kind of thing). we came for the H- scene and is it worth it? That's a big no the scenes are still pictures and they are ok and nothing to write home about.

Conclusion:
    So over all pretty skippable and I would never replay again and you can honestly find way better short story games about step sisters.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Hanz

The game has some bad writing, probably due to translation. Pretty bad English spelling errors. As far as the story is concerned, its a mess. Scenes come out of nowhere, one moment you are talking about a college experience, the next you got a titjob. The are is alright, it looks good in most cases. However, there something off about the eyes. The mini games are ripoffs of old popular mobile games. They aren't done as well, a little more tedious but they do fill the roll of "game" and then you receive a rewards afterwards.
    Game is very simple, but lacks polish, scenes are good, but come out of nowhere. It's short, so not much of good or bad thing either.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

turkler

My Step Sister is an incest game with a healthy amount of minigames that add some much needed flavor and make the game stand out among floods of generic ''visual novels''. The writing's pretty decent as well, at least it's better than most of the other stuff on F95. The art used in scene is consistently pretty nice, though I personally thought a specific one looked a tad bit off. Regardless, this is a pretty good game.