3D-Daz My Stepsister - A Short Story: Fan art

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
If anyone knows of an easier and better way to share Lucy, please let me know. :) I tried saving her as her own figure, but that resulted in a file of over 1 GB. I'm not sure how to do that properly.
Here is a test render, you can tell me if it is close, then I can show you how to package Lucy to make it easier to share.
LucyStepsister_Test_01_F95.png

I did use different genitalia (Anatomical Elements for Genesis 8) as well as a differnt hair asset (Hair Studio City Braids Hair)

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
alias_pseudonym
Here is a couple more test images, not sure if they are a perfect match for the VN since you didn't really give any instructions on how to use the extra morphs you included (Vicey3D Melanie, Tanya and The Star poses). You also placed the lucystepsister.dsf and stepsister.dsf, which appear to be identical, in two different directories in the zip file.

LucyStepsister_Test_02_F95.png

LucyStepsister_Test_03_F95.png

I assume you are only using Soundraya for testures? Pluse why not build in the almond eyeshape directly into the morph?

Deleted member 6801307

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2023
Here is a test render, you can tell me if it is close, then I can show you how to package Lucy to make it easier to share.

I did use different genitalia (Anatomical Elements for Genesis 8) as well as a differnt hair asset (Hair Studio City Braids Hair)
Wow! Looks good @m4dsk1llz!

I have never tried to share a morph or figure before, so I suppose that's why it got so clunky. :LOL:

Please send me a private message about how to do it better! I'd love to learn.

xoxo

Deleted member 6801307

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2023
alias_pseudonym
Here is a couple more test images, not sure if they are a perfect match for the VN since you didn't really give any instructions on how to use the extra morphs you included (Vicey3D Melanie, Tanya and The Star poses). You also placed the lucystepsister.dsf and stepsister.dsf, which appear to be identical, in two different directories in the zip file.

I assume you are only using Soundraya for testures? Pluse why not build in the almond eyeshape directly into the morph?
I wasn't sure what these were: Vicey3D Melanie, Tanya and The Star poses. So I just left them in there. I meant to delete one of the .dsf files but it appears I forgot.:LOL:

Again, I never tried sharing morphs before... :p

Building the almond eyeshape into the morph: Good point! :ROFLMAO: