My stories

gixxer0305

Jan 17, 2022
Hello my name is ronnie

i found this site during a hard time in my life and i have to say it has helped me so much
i am able to look at events that have happened to me differently and with an open mind

the reason I am writing this is I have decided to put my life stories to paper and I know that some of them would make for interesting visual novels
but I don't have the first idea of how to do that using 3d models etc I was wondering if anyone would be interested in bringing my experiences to life

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Надо скачать игру 18+ HoneySelect 2 которая и установить. В ней есть создание своих персонажей, так же можно просто скачать персонаж, так же там есть студия где можно делать картинки и даже видео. Некоторые игры сделаны с помощью этого. Не программа блендер или ДАЗ, но не так требовательна как она для компьютера. Правда весит со всеми модами боле 100 гигабайт. Расставляешь персонажей в студии , расставляешь на фоне вещи, можно просто загрузить карту на которой будет твой персонаж. Потом делаешь скриншот Ф11 и игра сохраняет картинку, в отличии от программы ДАЗ не надо ждать рендеринга. Можно даже настроить качество, если компьютер не тянет, то поставить меньше. Этого вполне хватит для создание визуальной части для своей истории.
Код. Программа renpy, если просто делать истории без сильных заморочек то хватит нескольких разнообразных строчек. Тем более в ней есть обучение которая визуально показывает, как надо делать. Ну и просто что не знаешь можно спрашивать.
Ради интереса внизу будет ссылка на то как я сделал одну из игр почти без картинок.

You need to download the game 18+ HoneySelect 2 and install it. It has the creation of your characters, you can also just download the character, there is also a studio where you can make pictures and even videos. Some games are made with this. Not a blender or DAZ program, but not as demanding as it is for a computer. The truth weighs with all mods more than 100 gigabytes. You arrange the characters in the studio, you arrange things against the background, you can simply load the map on which your character will be. Then you take a screenshot of F11 and the game saves the picture, unlike the DAZ program, you don’t have to wait for rendering. You can even adjust the quality, if the computer does not pull, then put less. This is quite enough to create a visual part for your story.
The code. The renpy program, if you just make stories without strong problems, then a few different lines will suffice. Moreover, it has training that visually shows how to do it. Well, if you don't know, you can ask.
For the sake of interest, there will be a link below to how I made one of the games with almost no pictures.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gixxer0305

Jan 17, 2022
Надо скачать игру 18+ HoneySelect 2 которая и установить. В ней есть создание своих персонажей, так же можно просто скачать персонаж, так же там есть студия где можно делать картинки и даже видео. Некоторые игры сделаны с помощью этого. Не программа блендер или ДАЗ, но не так требовательна как она для компьютера. Правда весит со всеми модами боле 100 гигабайт. Расставляешь персонажей в студии , расставляешь на фоне вещи, можно просто загрузить карту на которой будет твой персонаж. Потом делаешь скриншот Ф11 и игра сохраняет картинку, в отличии от программы ДАЗ не надо ждать рендеринга. Можно даже настроить качество, если компьютер не тянет, то поставить меньше. Этого вполне хватит для создание визуальной части для своей истории.
Код. Программа renpy, если просто делать истории без сильных заморочек то хватит нескольких разнообразных строчек. Тем более в ней есть обучение которая визуально показывает, как надо делать. Ну и просто что не знаешь можно спрашивать.
Ради интереса внизу будет ссылка на то как я сделал одну из игр почти без картинок.

You need to download the game 18+ HoneySelect 2 and install it. It has the creation of your characters, you can also just download the character, there is also a studio where you can make pictures and even videos. Some games are made with this. Not a blender or DAZ program, but not as demanding as it is for a computer. The truth weighs with all mods more than 100 gigabytes. You arrange the characters in the studio, you arrange things against the background, you can simply load the map on which your character will be. Then you take a screenshot of F11 and the game saves the picture, unlike the DAZ program, you don’t have to wait for rendering. You can even adjust the quality, if the computer does not pull, then put less. This is quite enough to create a visual part for your story.
The code. The renpy program, if you just make stories without strong problems, then a few different lines will suffice. Moreover, it has training that visually shows how to do it. Well, if you don't know, you can ask.
For the sake of interest, there will be a link below to how I made one of the games with almost no pictures.

Thank you I believe i will be ok with the story side of the game it's just the modelling I was unsure of as I have not got any real experience in this subject, the idea of being able to tell a visual novel sounds amazing to me and its really something i wish to learn and build on

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Thank you I believe i will be ok with the story side of the game it's just the modelling I was unsure of as I have not got any real experience in this subject, the idea of being able to tell a visual novel sounds amazing to me and its really something i wish to learn and build on
Tell us more about your stories.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Honey Select is ugly bastards create tool. Dont use it. Daz Studio much worse.
Your choice: UNITY + RenPy.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Unity + Renpy... ?
They're both game engines. You go Unity OR Renpy. They're both good engines, for different reasons.

If you don't have any experience, and no high end rendering rig, HS/HS2 is your best bet, they're both really easy to get into and use. You'll want to look for one of the repacks (like this one) which contain a lot of the 'must have' mods and updates.

If you're new to programming, where you want to start. It has pretty much all the essentials of a visual novel already set up for you, and you'll get started with knowing a handful of commands; there's even a little game that will teach you how to make the games.

gixxer0305

Jan 17, 2022
Unity + Renpy... ?
They're both game engines. You go Unity OR Renpy. They're both good engines, for different reasons.

If you don't have any experience, and no high end rendering rig, HS/HS2 is your best bet, they're both really easy to get into and use. You'll want to look for one of the repacks (like this one) which contain a lot of the 'must have' mods and updates.

If you're new to programming, where you want to start. It has pretty much all the essentials of a visual novel already set up for you, and you'll get started with knowing a handful of commands; there's even a little game that will teach you how to make the games.
Thank you for this detailed reply I have downloaded the file you sent me to, is there anywhere trusted i can get Hs or hs2 and which one would you recommend

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thank you for this detailed reply I have downloaded the file you sent me to, is there anywhere trusted i can get Hs or hs2 and which one would you recommend
I linked a Honey Select 1 repack in the post above, so... you already have that :) There's pros and cons with both; HS2 has better graphics, but need a better graphics card and has fewer assets. What's 'best' really depends on your needs, and you can make great looking games either way. A good place to find HS2 is the game's thread on this forum ;) As always you want the repack.

Reactions: gixxer0305

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Полезное видео для HoneySelect 2, там есть все основы.

Useful video for HoneySelect 2, it has all the basics.