VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes
Jan 5, 2024
How do i open 'Storage Box'? My got stuck here, can't find a dad or even sister is cooped up inside toilet, Can't find this thing 'Catalyst ' Screenshot (49).png
Screenshot (51).png 1704937511034.png

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
The
How do i open 'Storage Box'? My got stuck here, can't find a dad or even sister is cooped up inside toilet, Can't find this thing 'Catalyst ' View attachment 3251096
View attachment 3251092 View attachment 3251090
The storage box requires the bottled liquid you will see in the bottom left of the garage space. Just move a few boxes.
This releases the cutters for when the Mom wants to trim the weeds in the garden. When the sister is in the toilet it allows you to access and sell her dirty undies and also access her mobile phone, depending on how far you are in the game. You will get to copy her nudes and take a dick pic selfie for her to see.

Griddd

Jul 29, 2022
Is there a way to have more than 50 days
No need to, I was done way before that even with a bad start.
Just study until you can work at IT and then gift the girls each day and sweettalk them.
For having more available time each day pimp your car and continue studying for being faster and better paid.
A few pages before I've put my detailed calculation on how to progress optimally.

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes