VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
My End Save for anyone that wants it.
Thanks, dude (or dudette), you're a life saver.

Edit: Something is not working out, the savegame doesn't show up in-game.
I think we need the global.rpgsave, not the config.rpgsave

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
Thanks, dude (or dudette), you're a life saver.

Edit: Something is not working out, the savegame doesn't show up in-game.
I think we need the global.rpgsave, not the config.rpgsave

Okay I updated it to include both of those files didn't think you'll need it if you were over writing a save.

And the save folder goes in the main folder that has Game.exe

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay I updated it to include both of those files didn't think you'll need it if you were over writing a save.

And the save folder goes in the main folder that has Game.exe
Yupp, I know. Thanks a lot..

I was wondering, since the game seems to have no replay/gallery feature, do you maybe have saves for the different events as well?

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
Yupp, I know. Thanks a lot..

I was wondering, since the game seems to have no replay/gallery feature, do you maybe have saves for the different events as well?
you can only save during the morning before you exit the room so having saves on those days I think is pointless because you have to do a bunch of stuff to trigger the event if you go into the sister's room you can interact with her and replay her scenes and if you go to the Mother's room you can do the same with her and you can also jump in your car and go to the theatre to replay the scenes with the girl there.

And clicking on the bed well allow you to play the end scenes

Reactions: botc76

Appu

May 22, 2018
We hopping there will be a next part.
The end part is extremely thrilling. Please we are waiting all most 10 months..

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Would anyone have thoughts on what assets NLT used to create Synthia? Along with her outfit? Want to give that girl a "religious experience" she'll never forget... (IE: fan render something for her... lol)

Nov 18, 2017
guys can someone plese help me...i hav 6 hearts ogf both mom and sis nd 25k nd 40 days...what am i suppsed to do next can some someone walk me through what to do??

Grick Rimes

Mar 14, 2018
Okay it's been a while since I played the game. I have 7,000 in the game.... well over the 3k I need to give to him. but he keeps saying I need to stop being lazy and get a job. I can't GIVE him the money. How do I GIVE him the damned money so he will quit bitching and grounding me....? EVERY single time I click on him there's no option for that. What am I missing?

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
Try advancing the relationship some more, give her gifts and talk to her everyday until you choose the right lines.
Eventually you'll be able to try and guess her pass code.

I don't think so, the furthest I got was a dildo scene at the basement. I got interrupted in the middle by the father and then the game ended for me. Unless I missed something...

What do i do after anal scene with mom if i go through door game crashes...any ideas

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
W
I didn't get it either, I guess it simply wasn't included in the game itself yet.
This is hot as hell though, I can't wait to see the animation... :eek:

What do i do after anal acene with mom if i go through the door game crashes any ideas....?

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes