VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
I can't seem to find anyone who's posted what triggers the hidden chest in the basement (laundry room + box fort) to appear. Can anyone help? It's the only thing keeping me from 100%

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
I can not play at all, when I try to leave the room or use the PC says "TypeError, undefined is not a function" and I can not continue, any ideas on how to fix it?

azn_kow

Aug 27, 2017
im at 96% and have unlocked the scenes for both molly and eve

i last left off at the part where eve is ready to move in and molly wants me to figure out a way for her to come with

i cant figure out what to do now. both are at 6 stars and i cant find a walkthrough for 6 stars D:

azn_kow

Aug 27, 2017
im at 96% and have unlocked the scenes for both molly and eve

i last left off at the part where eve is ready to move in and molly wants me to figure out a way for her to come with

i cant figure out what to do now. both are at 6 stars and i cant find a walkthrough for 6 stars D:

figured it out. had to wait until day 51 haha

Here's my save file if anyone wants it!

its 98% and got both molly and eve next to their beds

just gotta sleep, choose, and enjoy!

Reactions: placebox30

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
I can not play at all, when I try to leave the room or use the PC says "TypeError, undefined is not a function" and I can not continue, any ideas on how to fix it?

Nov 2, 2017
is this game more RPG style where you can do everything in one run through or is it one of the games where you can miss stuff if you don't use a walkthrough or do multiple run-throughs?

Pipoulefr

Feb 24, 2019
It seems that on the version you can download here, the saving option doesn't work. Can't figure how to make it work (even by waiting to wake up, I go to the star but can't click to save).

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes