VN RPGM Completed My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes

onewest

Jun 22, 2018
I can not play at all, when I try to leave the room or use the PC says "TypeError, undefined is not a function" and I can not continue, any ideas on how to fix it?
same problem here bro....whenever i leave for city this error pops up...

Cybermorf

Mar 7, 2019
Hi everyone I just started playing this game in android and I can't find where my save file is. Any suggestions?

Classy Jack

Apr 18, 2019
For a finalized game, it has a shitload of bugs. It's almost entirely unplayable.. fatal errors galore.

I'm honestly surprised this hasn't be addressed yet..

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
no matter what i cant pick up the Penetrating Catalyst. in the garage.ive cleared all boxes out of the way click on it and nothing happens.im stood right by it.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
any walkthrough for v1.0 ?
The only missing part after the 0.81 walkthrough is the Mom (eve)questline

When you get Eve to 6 stars:
Just go back and forth, talking, between mom and dad.
Dad will ask you to pay for the condo = $20,000
Eventually he'll leave to do the paperwork

---if you want the threesome ending don't fuck mom when Dad leaves to do paperwork. She'll be standing by the bed.

You have to wait until dad leaves to do paperwork before starting Sis' 6 star questline.
If you start Sis' questline before moms, you'll get locked out of the mom/3some ending. Dad is too angry to discuss condo.

follow Sis' questline with the phone, tech support, and virus, etc.
When Dad/Chuck leaves the bedroom with the computer, fuck Mom standing by the bed, then go to Sis' room to fuck her.

AFter that you can initiate sex with both of them at any time, then sleep until day 52, where you can choose the 3some ending.

Last edited:

Randeza

May 16, 2018
The only missing part after the 0.81 walkthrough is the Mom (eve)questline

When you get Eve to 6 stars:
Just go back and forth, talking, between mom and dad.
Dad will ask you to pay for the condo = $20,000
Eventually he'll leave to do the paperwork

---if you want the threesome ending don't fuck mom when Dad leaves to do paperwork. She'll be standing by the bed.

You have to wait until dad leaves to do paperwork before starting Sis' 6 star questline.
If you start Sis' questline before moms, you'll get locked out of the mom/3some ending. Dad is too angry to discuss condo.

follow Sis' questline with the phone, tech support, and virus, etc.
When Dad/Chuck leaves the bedroom with the computer, fuck Mom standing by the bed, then go to Sis' room to fuck her.

AFter that you can initiate sex with both of them at any time, then sleep until day 52, where you can choose the 3some ending.
Thank you so much :)

Keeponpluggin

Aug 16, 2019
How is the code (301) found to Molly's phone? Is it just some brute force hack or lucky guess that came out of the sky or is there any detail in the game as to find it?

Keeponpluggin

Aug 16, 2019
I could never find those codes
I understand the lockbox one, it's from the peice of paper found in the garage, you have to count the lamps.
But I haven't seen shit in the game for where the cell phone one comes from beyond it just being said what it is in the walkthrough and posts here. No explanation is annoying.

3.60 star(s) 34 Votes