VN - RPGM - Completed - My Summer with Mom & Sis [v1.0] [NLT Media]

1. 4.00 star(s)

lTTMl

Short game, but fulfills its role. The mother and sister are well done and sexy, the gameplay is simple but full of puzzle, all that with 3 different endings. If the game would have been longer with more possibilities, it will have a much better score but is it really a weak point ?
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Papow

Great graphic and animation. The game is fun but still have bugs and annoying save system. This game should have gallery for player to replay the scene instead of play quests again to get the screen. This game look like 0.99 version, it almost perfect but still not, if creator fix some thing in game and add some option this game will perfect and should get 5 star but now it should get only 4 star
  3. 4.00 star(s)

IoriHCH

Game CGs is great, but system design is too grind, use walkthrough or cheat plugin will save your time. Sadly I won't replay again, but I like the Story and CGs.
    RPGM is not this game's weak spot, so don't worry about it.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

kimoo

this is my opinion
    -the story is good not just some shit like others
    - the RPGM make the game better
    -the animation not sooo goood but its not bad too
    -the gameplay oh thats why i vote 4 stars (no gameplay)
    -you can play any route you like as i did
  5. 4.00 star(s)

wrarar

story: good

characters: meh

scenes (erotics) : preety hot

gameplay: some puzzles where good and some you need a guide to help.

ambient and music:it wasnt anoying but, it barely there too.

conclusion: is a nice game, long enough to fill a good story, but not that long to be tedious. (thats is a +1) i have to say that the lack of secondary characters it can be feelled. (basicly is a family of 4 stuck in a house for 50 days) but again the game dont last long. so is a ok game.

this game worth your time.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

At long last I was able to play the finished version of this game, and I enjoyed it about as much as I thought.

The models NLT uses are always attractive, and this applied to all three of the bangable girls here. The mother fit a milf to a T, the sister gave off that sexy gothic/punk vibe, and the Synthia was the perfect ditz with that next door neighbor feel.

On my first play through I made it to a 90% completion, and easily could have made it to 100% had I been buying gift items earlier on to finish the quest lines sooner. Heck, I was only just able to max out the mother and sister hearts on the second to final day of summer. I was still able to land that sweet threesome ending, but boy was I cutting it close.

The story line was pretty fun, with some events that were kind of original for this type of game. Progressing was slow to start, but after earning enough money I was quickly able to buy some items that made the game all that much easier. You can really see a difference between earning 2 points in something, and earning 4 points.

The only issue I found was that it was difficult to learn what raised certain skills, mostly Charisma which I only found I could earn via conversations with the mom and sister and by sexing it up with ditzy Synthia. Sure jobs did bank you a skill point every now and then, but they were rare and you had to keep working the job to learn what skill they applied to. Would have been nice to know what else could have increased Charisma.

Overall this was a nice sequel to Visiting Aunt Sara, I liked it.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

smite2001

I was torn between giving the game 3 or 4 stars, and finally went with 4, just for the fact that the dev finished it.
    Pro:
    - completed, with more or less satisfying endings.
    - while 3D renders, the guy knows what he is doing. The models look good, so does the posing.
    - RPGM, but the gameplay is OK. It plays a little like a mix between a very simple dating sim and an adventure game, with items to find and people to talk to. Having the Walkthrough at hand is recommended though.

Con:
    - boring story. There really isnt much happening at all.
    - boring sex. If it wasnt incest, it would be offensively vanilla.
    - At the end of the day its still an RPGM game with 3D renders. Nothing sexy about that.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 24507

game was very well developed as the Comics made by the same producers! It's getting close to ICSTOR in terms of character quality! Compared to this second game compared to the first Visiting Aunt Sara at the evolution level was excellent!
  9. 4.00 star(s)

VineTT

Since the very beginning of this game I was watching it and waiting for the future improvements. I'm very happy to say it became better with every update. I recomend this game for everyone and wait for more updates/games from the author.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

lostraven

Excellent quality game, slight buggy at time (save often), high animation quality and gorgeous models. Not a five star however as it does need more content, but a nice little game. There is only 2 girls to choose from, (technically three but she only has two short scenes), the mom's storyline is superior to the sisters :p (subjective I know)
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Hajtand

The game is a little short, but has a lot of quality content. The major scenes are animated and the cg looks nice. The start may seem tedious, (not so) hidden chests do; however, appear after many event. Helping with the money gain. The game knows what it wants to do and be and does it so well.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

fidgetspinner

too much grinding, not fun. Basically you never have enough energy to do more than one thing every day. And even if you do something, nothing really happen. i was 25 days in and still nothing worthwhile happened.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Reese286

Its a standard story but is nicely done with good art and funny/interesting dialogue. I am now at Day 40, six hearts for Sis and two for Mom. Mom's story is just getting started and looks promising _ Cant wait for the Cruise! Looks like some depth in the future as well. The Theater Chick is especially funny, cant wait for that story to develop
  14. 3.00 star(s)

SicFran

Visual Novel... in RPGMaker... right..

While i have to give him credits for actually replacing the original assets (which 98% of the other RPGM games does not bother) I still do not understand why do you need this openworldesque experience for this kind of game. At least in renpy when you are stuck, there is usually quite limited way how to move story forward...

anyway, I was lured here by what seem to be an original asset, just to be pushed away by RPGM engine which I hate from bottom of my heart... oh wel