• Hikari

• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
The love at first sight is a possible exaggeration, I agree, given Sayumi's character.

I believe her not giving concrete answers or excuses is to avoid influencing their decisions too much to the point that they would almost not be making them at all.

I also agree, that with her lying, it opens up to many possibilities to which or what her character truly is. Not to mention, there's still one more cast of the main harem that is still named as a question mark on flash forward scenes.
People are misunderstood whats love at first sight is it's not like they getting engaged very next day

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
People are misunderstood whats love at first sight is it's not like they getting engaged very next day
Bruh i think YOU misunderstood what I've tried to say :cautious:
First of all it was just a theory and I'm NOT saying that its impossible for him to "fall in love" and marry a random girl but the MC was ALREADY in like FIVE possible relationships...

(btw i forgot their names :ROFLMAO:) Ok, seems like in the "original" timeline the childhood crush "flees" anyways and let's say the sister and mother figure were not viable options... What about the photographer then? seems like a logical choice, or maybe the idol? she's clearly have a crush on him independent of the "wife" interference or even the sister's friend? she seems to be the final harem member given the hints...
How could all of them simply got out of the picture for some random girl take their place?

And AGAIN its just a theory! i could be (and probably am :ROFLMAO:) totally wrong here...

I believe her not giving concrete answers or excuses is to avoid influencing their decisions too much to the point that they would almost not be making them at all.
JUST HER PRESENCE ALREADY CHANGED ALL! And not only that but she's actively and openly trying change the future by building a HAREM!
And also giving MANY information about the future to many people... so what "info" she's trying to avoid? Its more than a little suspicious :alien:

Last edited:

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
Bruh i think YOU misunderstood what I've tried to say :cautious:
First of all it was just a theory and I'm NOT saying that its impossible for him to "fall in love" and marry a random girl but the MC was ALREADY in like FIVE possible relationships...

(btw i forgot their names :ROFLMAO:) Ok, seems like in the "original" timeline the childhood crush "flees" anyways and let's say the sister and mother figure were not viable options... What about the photographer then? seems like a logical choice, or maybe the idol? she's clearly have a crush on him independent of the "wife" interference or even the sister's friend? she seems to be the final harem member given the hints...
How could all of them simply got out of the picture for some random girl take their place?

And AGAIN its just a theory! i could be (and probably am :ROFLMAO:) totally wrong here...

JUST HER PRESENCE ALREADY CHANGED ALL! And not only that but she's actively and openly trying change the future by building a HAREM!
And also giving MANY information about the future to many people... so what "info" she's trying to avoid? Its more than a little suspicious :alien:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

loewe

Aug 14, 2017
I download the incest patch but its not working for some reason
The incest patch works on all versions, make sure you put it in the correct directory.
MTWYbook1ch11-0.11-pc\game inside this

If it's about Akemi, a common misconception, she's literally their landlady and legal guardian thus completely unaffected by the patch.
Hikari = Sister.
Akemi = Adoptive aunt, no blood relation at all, patch or no patch.

Reactions: sc0rps

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
You can't exactly load a save from chapter 1 to chapter 2 right? I ask cause I kinda rejected Sayumi everytime in chapter 1 cause she was weird and now it looks like those choices aren't being reflected in ch2 :T

APTiCT

May 30, 2020
Ok, im kinda stuck right now. I'm playing on Android (Pixel 6), and starting from around book 9 I can't copy saves from data folder from this game. So I just used skip for the last 2 chapters. Now, I redownloaded the first book, skipped till the end, saved and tried to update the APK with the second book. Always get "package invalid" error. And I can't copy saves as well. Anyone has any ideas how to fix?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
My Time with You [Book 2 Ch.12] [EoloStudios]

COMPRESSED

PC / MAC: - -

-------------------------------------------------

Book 1 Remastered

COMPRESSED

PC / MAC: - -

Last edited:

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
Sorry, that's quite a big-ass spoiler, and it's hard to explain(bad sign for a writer, lol). :D
I'm actually surprised no one has pointed it out. Well, it is a spoiler, but if you really want to know.

WARNING: SPOILER

Skimmed through she is young, quite nice.
Thank god, wouldn't want yet another harem game to fall victim to unnecessary lesbian NTR. Tired of stupid writers making the MC lesbian-cuck-happy and then writing sex scenes between his supposedly loyal love interests completely out of the blue.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes