• Kanehana

• Hime

• Iroha

• Chitose

Results are only viewable after voting.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Let me know when you remember. Sounds interesting.
So I really did try to find it... but I just couldn't....

All I really remember, is the girlfriend, had pink/red hair (hell may have been blue :S edit: it was purple dumbass), And the story was about MC being in uni or something and her highschool self suddenly appears in their life (may have had the mild heavily censored ecchi scenes rarely).

edit: NVM alutarox already found it.... I wasted so much time XD O and it is ecchi, still from memory the plot isn't bad, and afaik is safe, while there is drama, they stick with eachother. There is NTR bait for a moment, but it is for the drama, nothing more than a kiss (which turns out to be for a different reason than one initially thinks... is very twisty that kiss).... on the GFs side that is... MC does do someone else but kinda forced into it blackout drunk... or was lied to about it.. one of the two.

Here is a link to a version of it:

For chap 63 (since the above is missing it):

Last edited:
Reactions: eolostudios

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I think I've remembered the name of that other manga/manhua that someone else mentioned though I'm not sure. I think it's called "She is Young".

And yeah, the ending of Re:Marina is kinda ambiguous and sort of implies the merging of the timelines.
Yes you are correct..... Thank you

All that time looking for pink hair... and it was purple :| So in a way I was right thinking pink and blue... just needed to combine the two XD

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Sorry, that's quite a big-ass spoiler, and it's hard to explain(bad sign for a writer, lol). :D
I'm actually surprised no one has pointed it out. Well, it is a spoiler, but if you really want to know.

WARNING: SPOILER
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skimmed through she is young, quite nice.
I remember during one of the episodes there was a picture of Akemi with her girlfriend.
Honestly, if you had not been asked, I would not have noticed this tag) For some reason, I immediately thought about Hikari and Yukine)

Last edited:

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Busty white haired girl with two pink hair ties, red and purple design (though eyes and clothes are reversed), who can't be honest with her feelings, and is named "Yukine"...
I don't know if I'd be more amused to find out that it's a total coincidence or that you're referencing one of my favorite characters (see profile image).
Either way I am 100% on board with this, definitely going to be keeping an eye on this game, it's super cute so far.

eolostudios

Developer of "My Time with You"
Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
Busty white haired girl with two pink hair ties, red and purple design (though eyes and clothes are reversed), who can't be honest with her feelings, and is named "Yukine"...
I don't know if I'd be more amused to find out that it's a total coincidence or that you're referencing one of my favorite characters (see profile image).
Either way I am 100% on board with this, definitely going to be keeping an eye on this game, it's super cute so far.
Holy sh-
The features really are the same, but my apologies but I don't know who the character in your profile image is.
The coincidence is really uncanny.

This is a cute game. I admit that I got invested in Yukine's arc so far. I'm looking forward to chapter 6!
Exclusive release for chapter 6 is later today, public release in a few days, July 2 or 3.
Let's hope nobody noticed I typed in June instead of July.

Everyone
Closing the poll regarding the android build, thank you for the feedback.

Last edited:

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Holy sh-
The features really are the same, but my apologies but I don't know who the character in your profile image is.
The coincidence is really uncanny.
So it really was just a weird coincidence, that's amazing. I definitely had a "wait what" moment when she was first introduced.
Regardless, it made it really easy for me to decide who my "best girl" was (and resulted in me naming the player character "Hibiki" after the MC of that series), so the others are going to have to do some heavy lifting to catch up.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
My Time with You [Ch. 6 0.06] [EoloStudios] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.99 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 263 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.96 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 229 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Jun 18, 2021
2 chapters played. Why is the MC so childish? too much domination by others over him I think. he looks like just a doll that has no control of his life. his future wife is too silly and childish for a grown woman, just like the stepmother. I think I am missing the female domination tag. I don't know whether to continue the game. but I know there are people who like this so enjoy it

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is pretty much all I thought reading the desc of Re:maria, then realised it kinda applied here XP (Is worse in re:maria since well... she leaves future you that she "loves" for past you... that isn't really you yet... kinda a bitch move, poor future MC of that story).
Not really because future him would still be with her. He's going to stay with her so when he gets to the age future him is at she'll still be there.

Anything that happens to past him also happened to future him.

No terms apply here because regardless of any time lines it's still him.

excited to check out this out, do appreciate romance over just pure smut. Though if there was a romance/corrupt/mind control hybrid game, that'd be amazing
Those tags don't mix.

Romance certainly doesn't fit with mind control because it's forced. That person doesn't actually love the one controlling them, they are being forced to. They can't even grow to love them because they aren't in control of their own mind. It's basically just a living doll at that point.

Reactions: Aiden

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Not really because future him would still be with her. He's going to stay with her so when he gets to the age future him is at she'll still be there.

Anything that happens to past him also happened to future him.

No terms apply here because regardless of any time lines it's still him.
not really cause they do different timelines in that one... Also, the you now is not the same you as the past or future, you are different people with different qualities, whether it be a big difference or small.

Also if it was the same timeline it would be effectively erasing the original from existence and be replaced by the newly made timeline... so she would be effectively killing him in that one, but well with how they ended it, it was very much a alt-timeline kind of thing, cause MC never gained memories of the other timeline, nor did she, but they did feel like they needed eachother (soul mate kinda shit).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
not really cause they do different timelines in that one... Also, the you now is not the same you as the past or future, you are different people with different qualities, whether it be a big difference or small.
Qualities don't matter neither does personality, genetically it is the same person.

If you had 2 you's from different timelines with entirely different personalities you would still be the exact same person.

Same fingerprints, same DNA, same blood type etc...

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Qualities don't matter neither does personality, genetically it is the same person.

If you had 2 you's from different timelines with entirely different personalities you would still be the exact same person.

Same fingerprints, same DNA, same blood type etc...
uhhhh so is an identical twin, they are basically a clone with different memories... but they aren't the exact same person. That logic is quite flawed. And well all of that logic also applies to an actual clone.

Same DNA but it still isn't you. Nor is a future you once the past is messed with that wasn't originally messed with, that future you with the non-timey messed past is no longer the future you, that was a future other you.

Same DNA != you. You are only you when you are in the present, you can meet your future/past self but they would be like a different person because well you are you and they are them, you wouldn't be seeing throught two sets of eyes at that point, just yours. They might as well be a clone or a twin because you would be different.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
uhhhh so is an identical twin, they are basically a clone with different memories... but they aren't the exact same person. That logic is quite flawed. And well all of that logic also applies to an actual clone.

Same DNA but it still isn't you. Nor is a future you once the past is messed with that wasn't originally messed with, that future you with the non-timey messed past is no longer the future you, that was a future other you.

Same DNA != you. You are only you when you are in the present, you can meet your future/past self but they would be like a different person because well you are you and they are them, you wouldn't be seeing throught two sets of eyes at that point, just yours. They might as well be a clone or a twin because you would be different.
Identical twins aren't identical. They look similar but no 2 people have the same fingerprints and there always differences.

No matter what, someone from a different timeline is still going to be the exact same person. You don't change genetic markers as you grow, those will always be the same. If she gets pregnant with younger timeline guy any test would still show older timeline guy as the father.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Identical twins aren't identical. They look similar but no 2 people have the same fingerprints and there always differences.

No matter what, someone from a different timeline is still going to be the exact same person. You don't change genetic markers as you grow, those will always be the same. If she gets pregnant with younger timeline guy any test would still show older timeline guy as the father.
.... Identical twins have the same DNA you know, hence the term Identical.... An alt timeline you will have the same heartbeat (heartbeat pattern is more unique than fingerprints) and fingerprints, because they are identical besides personality and memories. That is how the mutliverse concept works.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
.... Identical twins have the same DNA you know, hence the term Identical.... An alt timeline you will have the same heartbeat (heartbeat pattern is more unique than fingerprints) and fingerprints, because they are identical besides personality and memories. That is how the mutliverse concept works.
Many identical twins have slightly different DNA. There is always something going to differ regardless of the similarities.

There is NEVER going be any differences between 2 people from different timelines. They will always be identical because they are always going to be the same person.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Many identical twins have slightly different DNA. There is always something going to differ regardless of the similarities.

There is NEVER going be any differences between 2 people from different timelines. They will always be identical because they are always going to be the same person.
You do know identical twins is caused by their DNA being duplicated before birth right? the embryo duplicates itself... so it is literally the same DNA lmao. There will be no physical difference between alt timelines with the main theories since everything is identical besides history, so if a you exists then they are the same DNA fingerprints etc. just not mind memories/soul whatever. just like future and past.

Anyway this is going nowhere but circles and off-topic so lets end this here.

Reactions: jackkane and EZ8lt

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I found the incest patch on itch.io so I am making it available here for those who want to play the incest version.
It looks universal so it should work with any version of the game.
How do you download it? I clicked on the attachment, but it opens another tab instead.

Reactions: OverLord gamer
4.60 star(s) 63 Votes