VN - Ren'Py - My True Love [v0.1] [NT Productions]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Forgotted

Very short. Demo maybe?
    Lacking the Kinetic Novel tag
    -----------

Nice graphics
    Nice conversational script though a bit unbelievable
    since most fathers wouldn't just agree to everything.

Creepy father, such as under the table and when she's walking off at night.

I didn't realize it was kinetic or I certainly wouldn't have downloaded it but there's not anything wrong with it, just a bit short.....But also very new in development.

If it had the kinetic tag then it would be an easy 3 star.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

connor1518

I usually won't rate a VN this early on but hopefully the Dev reads these as I have a couple suggestions while the game is still young.

1. The character relationships aren't really defined. I'd suggest allowing players to define them or letting someone make an "unofficial patch".

2. A little more backstory. You don't have have to give a big info dump which some don't like but at least alter the dialog to fill things in a bit more.

The VN looks good and there is a lot of potential. A couple of tweaks and I'd rate this higher.

Good luck Dev.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

RacistSanta

Father and daughter relationship with non-cringy dialogue, great renders and beautiful models? Sign me up right away. I hope the developer doesn't abandon this game half-way, it seems that this game has a great potential. And dear developer if you are reading this, please add pregnancy, please please please, pretty please. Godspeed.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

STORM_Reng

I really like the art , the renders are really good and the relationship between the main character and the girl. It’s the kind of dynamic that I love to experience, so I’m excited to see how future updates will go. (¬‿¬)
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Squagsam

Great art and renders! A bit of a cookie cutter story so far, but I am looking forward to see how it progresses with future updates and what choices we can make.

Best of luck to you with your game!