My Un-Named Game

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
As some of you may be aware, I recently posted a polling thread titled " " (the poll is closed but you can still comment if you wish). Here I am going to list the characters and tell you what the genre is going to be.

Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Bi-sexual, Male Protagonist, NTR (I'm sure it will fall under other genres, but that's the main ones that I can think of)

As for NTR, I wasn't going to include it, but as it was explained to me, NTR is where one person in a relationship is basically having a relationship with someone else without the other knowing. Unless I am wrong on how I understand it.

Incest: Let me start by saying that you will not be fucking every member of the family. I think that I am going to keep it to one person (or not at all, it may be only 2 siblings having an affair without the MC being involved).

Characters: This is taken from my first page of my writing. This is just a list of who is in my game and is not giving away the concept or who is doing what in the story.

List of Characters:

Dad – Name is Wilson (Will) – Prominent defense lawyer of his own law firm. Who will personally take on cases to the rich & wealthy. Loves his family but is away at times for cases in New York City, Los Angles, Chicago, Miami or where ever his clients need him to be when he is personally involved.

Mom – Name is Amanda – Prosecuting attorney in the county where the family resides. May decide to have her run for District Attorney later.

MC – Wilson Jr. (Jr.) – 3rd year college student. Age 22. Studying Game Development in Central Florida. Comes home after being away for a year & a half with his girlfriend in tow.

Girlfriend - Brittney – Wilson Jr’s main love interest.

Brother – Rory – Age 21. Carefree personality who doesn’t take things seriously. Bartender just to pass the time. Doesn’t need money. Married to Adam, a professional accountant that is well-off.

Sister – Piper – Age 19. Last summer home before heading off to upscale Law School in NE United States. Always competes against eldest brother. Outgoing personality, into fitness to a point. Picks on little sister. Not afraid of making a public spectacle of herself.

Sister – Miranda – Age 18. Shy around everyone. Keeps to herself. Can be adventurous in comfortable settings. Has deep rooted feelings for eldest brother since she was 10. Hinted at feelings with sister as well since she was 14.

MC’s Best Friend - Matthew – Age 21 – MC’s best and longtime friend. Always had a crush on MC’s younger sister. Will develop more background as story unfolds.

Piper’s Best Friend – Jennifer – Age 19. Tries to keep Piper out of trouble, has an interest in Piper’s younger sister, does not know if she wants to act on it.

As you can see, the parents are still alive & no outward outrage from siblings with each other. That has been overplayed way too much in some of the games out there. Will there be bitterness between siblings? Of course. But, there will not be any of the normal outrage that has been going on in games. Not every family is like that.

So, there it is. As I said, I'm in the beginning and there will be more to come. After the writing gets to a point that I choose, then I will start working on the game itself. But don't look for it too soon.

But, while I have your attention, let me ask. Why do games that list Celebrities or Music Bands and Artists not actually use their real names? We are not using their likeness or their music, so what is the harm of actually naming them correctly? That is something that I am stumped on.

Anyway, that's all I got for now, I think I'll use this page to update how it's going and how far I am in the process.

Reactions: rgnar62

Kyraneth

Oct 3, 2017
As for NTR, I wasn't going to include it, but as it was explained to me, NTR is where one person in a relationship is basically having a relationship with someone else without the other knowing. Unless I am wrong on how I understand it.
NTR is referred as cuckolding, but it isn't. It's about taking someone's lover by force, usually, on his\her sight. Technically it's the sort of rape.

Why do games that list Celebrities or Music Bands and Artists not actually use their real names? We are not using their likeness or their music, so what is the harm of actually naming them correctly? That is something that I am stumped on.
It's simple. Why are you "BadWold71"? Are you ready to tell us your real name? JK but think about it in context of your game.

The idea looks pretty generic, but it isn't bad. You have described us your characters, but I barely see any story to comment... :unsure:

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
NTR is referred as cuckolding, but it isn't. It's about taking someone's lover by force, usually, on his\her sight. Technically it's the sort of rape.
Thanks for the clarification. Then NTR will not be a part of my game. I don't care for that stuff, even if it means that some people won't play my game.

The idea looks pretty generic, but it isn't bad. You have described us your characters, but I barely see any story to comment... :unsure:
As for the story, well, I don't want to give out too much. It's not the story I was going to use, I had a story that I had been working on for a couple of years. It was a continuation of an adult story from another website. When I contacted the original author about me writing the story, I had his permission to continue with a squeal. About a month back, I contacted him again to see if I could turn his story, plus my continuation into an adult game, I was told that he would not give me permission.

So, as you see, I am having to come up with a new story and there is not much to tell about it. I write it as the ideas come to mind, though it's kinda hard to write up the ideas when I'm a machine operator at work, lol. I have to wait until I'm home and try and reflect back on what I may have come up with.

Yeah, it may look pretty generic, but it won't be a generic game. And I'm not out looking for money either. My goal is to release the game here, if I decide that I need help paying for things in rendering and animation, then maybe I'll set up a 2 level Patreon Tier but only a small dollar amount. MY end game is not to make money, but to create. Do I want money? Sure, but not at the cost of quality creation. And having people be my Patreons and (some of them not all) demanding releases when they want it hurts quality. That's not for me.

As for BadWolf71? Simple "Doctor Who" and year of birth.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I've never heard this explanation before.

As I understand it, NTR (netorare) is simply the MC being cheated on by his/her lover. Despite what most people seem to think it's not the same as cuckolding, where the MC watches the action.

Reactions: rgnar62

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
I've never heard this explanation before.

As I understand it, NTR (netorare) is simply the MC being cheated on by his/her lover. Despite what most people seem to think it's not the same as cuckolding, where the MC watches the action.
See, that is what I thought it was as well. All these damn new terms are shitty. Cheating is cheating, damnit. Why does there need to be another word for it?

A chick with a dick is a chick with a dick, not what ever they call it now. Fucking labels. Everyone wants to put a label on everything.

Reactions: Akamari

Kyraneth

Oct 3, 2017
Well, in english it's common for tagging simple cuckolding, so, I suppose, we can just go on with it. It's a very complex term with a lot of meanings after all.
I think it's important to know background of any words we are using. The same case with bukkake. We know thingy about covering girls with liters of semen, but we doesn't have to have ten mens on the stage to perform a bukkake. One is enough to cum outside to do "bukkake", or inside and do "nakadashi". Same as NTR, it has extreme form and a simple one.

Ahem, but it's tagging offtopic, so I've explained my previous words and shut up here :D
Peace, bukkake, nakadashi :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BadWolf71

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Dad – Name is Wilson (Will) – Prominent defense lawyer of his own law firm. Who will personally take on cases to the rich & wealthy. Loves his family but is away at times for cases in New York City, Los Angles, Chicago, Miami or where ever his clients need him to be when he is personally involved.

Mom – Name is Amanda – Prosecuting attorney in the county where the family resides. May decide to have her run for District Attorney later.

MC – Wilson Jr. (Jr.) – 3rd year college student. Age 22. Studying Game Development in Central Florida. Comes home after being away for a year & a half with his girlfriend in tow.

Girlfriend - Brittney – Wilson Jr’s main love interest.

Brother – Rory – Age 21. Carefree personality who doesn’t take things seriously. Bartender just to pass the time. Doesn’t need money. Married to Adam, a professional accountant that is well-off.

Sister – Piper – Age 19. Last summer home before heading off to upscale Law School in NE United States. Always competes against eldest brother. Outgoing personality, into fitness to a point. Picks on little sister. Not afraid of making a public spectacle of herself.

Sister – Miranda – Age 18. Shy around everyone. Keeps to herself. Can be adventurous in comfortable settings. Has deep rooted feelings for eldest brother since she was 10. Hinted at feelings with sister as well since she was 14.

MC’s Best Friend - Matthew – Age 21 – MC’s best and longtime friend. Always had a crush on MC’s younger sister. Will develop more background as story unfolds.

Piper’s Best Friend – Jennifer – Age 19. Tries to keep Piper out of trouble, has an interest in Piper’s younger sister, does not know if she wants to act on it.
Who are the love interests (incest aside)? The girlfriend and best friends? Seems like you could use more variety. Girlfriends tend to have the most boring storylines.

To be honest, the sisters don't sound very interesting. The older sister being the fitness bitch and the younger being the shy one with hots for her brother is awfully standard.

Personally, I'm not into incest at all, so I would welcome if it's not the focus. Be mindful that you will probably have countless requests to have incestous relationship with every female though.

But, while I have your attention, let me ask. Why do games that list Celebrities or Music Bands and Artists not actually use their real names? We are not using their likeness or their music, so what is the harm of actually naming them correctly? That is something that I am stumped on.
Legal reasons as well me thinks. While they may not have their names copyright protected, it may still somehow violate their personal rights if used without permission. It's better to be safe.

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
Who are the love interests (incest aside)? The girlfriend and best friends? Seems like you could use more variety. Girlfriends tend to have the most boring storylines.

To be honest, the sisters don't sound very interesting. The older sister being the fitness bitch and the younger being the shy one with hots for her brother is awfully standard.

Personally, I'm not into incest at all, so I would welcome if it's not the focus. Be mindful that you will probably have countless requests to have incestous relationship with every female though.
Again, I'm still in the beginning stages of the story writing, nothing is set in stone. I just put out there what are the characters that I have currently thought of. There could be more, there could be less to some of the named characters. And I never had planned for incest to be the main focus. I had actually thought of the keeping it more towards the relationship of MC & his GF, what kind of hardships they may come across to keep the relationship going. Will there be tragedy? Will there be hard choices for both? Will there be outside influences?

I can't answer those questions yet, it all depends on how it talks to me while writing and going back a few pages to read what I have written. I did put in things in those character listings things for me to either flesh out, or to drop all together. One thing I am keeping is the parents are both still alive. And I plan on keeping that way. I also know that the parents will still have an active love life and not one where one, if not both, are looking outside of their relationship for something more.

I also created this thread for feedback as well. So I actually do thank you for your thoughts.

Reactions: Akamari