HTML - Abandoned - My Uncharted Adventure [v0.25] [Ikr]

1. 2.00 star(s)

whotheff

Terrible, confusing, unintuitive, time-wasting navigation. Constant breaking of the fourth wall, trying to be witty, when MC is not. Unpleasent mix of pictures and text with different fonts, places, etc. No real idea why I have to do some of the things MC does. Too bad someone invested so much time in it. To fix it, you will have to start from scratch and plan everything before starting (or atleast something).
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Ximpactor

For V 0.2
    Seems interesting but there's nothing to do. There's no content, like literally none? why say its 0.2 more like 0.01.
    Yea can't say more for a game like this. The poll is laughable because any addition would be a substantial increase in content. Atleast the grinding isn't too bad though.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

TitanSwag94

At the moment the game seems to lack any real direction. Things seem to be unclear, the story seems to be hard to follow despite being so linear. I struggled to find any real sex scenes so far and at the moment this really is a skeleton of a game maybe it will go somewhere fingers crossed.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Dbotherington

I've enjoyed this game back on chyoa.com and look forward to its further expansion and releases here. Fun, choose your own adventure style game that has you questing and building skills to unlock pathways. Works well and is both geeky and sexy.