RPGM - My Unknown Ntr Week [v0.4e] [Aho・Usagi]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Kayin

I don't understand how people are so engrossed with this game. It's like I'm living in another dimension.

The story premise is interesting but the execution is extremely low bar.
    NTR-wise, it's one of the worst execution possible. The girl the MC care for are cock hungry sluts who will go to town day 1 with strangers.

0 Build-up, 0 tension, no MC PoV (no shadow scene for exemple, or sounds without image).
    You go to the heart icon, talk to the girl, she says uninteresting things, then you got a PoV of her story 1 hour prior.

And that's it.

I'm very harsh with this game because there "NTR" in the title. So NTR should be the main appeal. It is not. it's one of the worst NTR of the entire website so far. (And god, did I played atrocities in the last years)

The only redeeming thing is the art, which is cool, and the animations are well done, so props for taking time to do it.
    Aside from that, it is a terrible game, and I don't see it getting better because that would need a total overhaul.

TLDR: Netorare very badly executed. Story non-existant. No Gameplay (2 fetch quests). Art is cool.
    Should be a 15 pages comic or a doujin for quick fap, not a game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Zanifae

Excellent start, but as others have stated it needs quest tracker and I wish it didn't just end after the last scene, maybe give us a chance to save to prepare for the next update. It's a quick pace but I don't mind it, and the dialogue is uhh it exists but not great. The artwork and animations are great though, although if you are not a big boobs fan you will be found wanting here every girl is super curvy and huge in the tits department.

I cdig it though, and I like the art style so a win-win for me.

But yeah needs a galley, quest tips or walkthrough or something, and another pass for English dialogue; but it's a strong 4 thus far and if it continues on this route will stay that way.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Spinxas

It has good art, definitely.
    There is no quest tracker, so you might be lost wondering around if you accidently skipped dialog. No point exploring or talking to characters as well, as you will just get ". . ." response.
    The whole story telling, dialogs and plot is very badly done. The scenes are still in early stages and whole game is super quick to finish (took 20mins while reading everything).
    This game can become good with a bit of polishing UX issues and improving the plot/story telling rather than having random H events.

[v0.4b]
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BreadnNetorare

Excellent game and straight to the point. This hentai games purpose is for the pleasure of the player and the players ntr fetish and it's done a good job. The art is good and the story is easy to follow. The women are nympho and nympho women are hot enough said. The gameplay is good or smooth in my experience. The only thing that bugs me in this game is that it lacks quest log to highlight what to do next in case the player skipped the dialogue and gallery room or viewing room to show past events or scenes of course the game is new but if it gets these contents in future updates this game would be my number 1 in terms of fast paced ntr with nice art and straight forwardness. I'll be looking forward to the development of this great hentai game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Ecstazy22335

Such a good game!
    The artwork is amazing and if i'm not mistaken not many games have this kinda story and that for me makes it somewhat unique and i like it verry much.
    To the Dev keep up the good work and guys if u can suport this creator please do it!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

itzdavid

Great game i like this kind of drama, and great animations, I already played the version 0,4 and i like a lot the animations goes well, great quest and easy to play i hope this game will be better looks really promising
  7. 4.00 star(s)

gordon101

good art, and good potential for this game I'm excited to where it leads, I kind have idea where its going, just wonder if dev's do twist with MC, have to see. So very sold rare to see Spanish creators since there is Spanish option for the text
  8. 1.00 star(s)

sinran987654321

I like the game's static erotic art and a few of the erotic scenarios at the beginning.

However, the game is like 15 mins short and I suspect half of the time is you walking slowly around the map to do chores and if you didn't read the dialogue properly, you will spend even more time walking and clicking everywhere as there is no quest log.

The game is more of a kinetic novel than a game. The cycle is basically, you get a task, you do your task, you trigger a ntr sex event when you are done. Rinse and repeat. Because it is a kinetic visual game, there is 0 side events or events that you stumble upon or be able to control/avoid/change/find.

Despite the art being erotic, the animation is very bad. The animation is no different from getting a static image and "moving" it by resizing or dragging the image. The girls have static faces.

The ntr is either:
    a) just you, the youngest brother, having no sexual history with any of your family members(3 older sister and 1 mother). You are ignorant to what is happening around you.

b) your father who is only mentioned in text in the game's intro and feels like he has no relationship with anyone in the family. The children don't missed their dad, the mom is only sad she hasn't had sex and nothing else.

c) one of the girl's boyfriend, who is also mentioned in text once during one of the event.

Personally, if this is considered ntr, then I believe this is one of the worst representation of ntr.

The personality of the women in this games are just street whores. On the very first day, with almost 0 conversation, all of them decided to tit fuck the old man and the ugly boy (Who is not you). Even worse, for the sisters, they casually stripped in front of the ugly boy and almost all the time is the one who initiated the sex. The women all have no personality, the only difference they have is their hair, clothes and eye color.

The events has no risk, you only stumble the AFTERMATH of the sex. The girls all initiated the sex with the ugly boy. And when you trigger the event, you will just be flashbacked to 15 min - 1hr before you stumble upon the aftermath, making the gameplay where you do stuff even more irrelevant as you aren't stumbling upon the sex while working or you(the player) are unable to see the sex while you(the protag) is ignorantly working nearby.

In conclusion, this is just a hentai gallery. It is not a game. If it is ntr, it is one of the worst ntr I've ever seen and there are far better ntr doujin, visual novel or even games. The animations are bad that I've seen better from animated time stop aka animation wher the guy is plowing a girl, who is static. Just like another comment, I would rather just see the images then play this game.

Finally, if I changed the synopsis of this game, nothing will change and nothing will be lost:

"I'm the bastard son of the female owner of a whorehouse. I earn my keep working as an errand boy. The whorehouse is losing money and my mother, the female owner, is deciding to fire and kick out 2 of the 3 whores.

Today, a old man and his ugly son came by. The old man bought my mom, while his son only have enough money to pay one of the whores.

Now, the 3 whores are competing for the ugly boy's attention so that they can still remain employed and not end up homeless. They used cheap tactics like flirting with the boy or "bumping" into him or casually invade the bathroom and stripped. Welp, time to do my errands then."

^The fact that I changed the entire story and nothing was lost, shows how non-existent the story and the characters are.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

- ZAIKO -

Wonderful game. Incredible art, the game may look a little empty due to the RPGM but I guarantee you will have a good time.

Amazing girls, characters are interesting and make good use of NTR in the necessary scenes. Will definitely keep an eye out, support the creator of the game.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Kapiroto

Excellent start, i can t wait to see next uptade
    Good and classic NTR story with the uncle
    With a good render and enought content for a game who just start. I can't say enough good things about this.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

thechief117

So far so good, it seems to have all the elements I enjoy. Shota and BBW milf is one of my favorite combos. NTR is also a nice touch. I'm looking forward to seeing where this game goes, hopefully it has consistent updates in the future.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

Shin969

Reviewed as of the v0.3 release:

The NTR is so straightforward that it's boring, you're basically railroaded to view each scene so far with no input of it being unknown like the title of the game suggests. Game may as well be a hentai PowerPoint presentation.

-Art 6/10
    -Gameplay 4/10
    -NTR 4/10
    -Concept 6/10
    -Massive chest cannons 10/10 (if that's your thing)

In the game's current state its approx 10-15 min of playtime
  13. 3.00 star(s)

anon280

v0.3

Mediocre backwatered by RPGM
    • kinetic playthrough to see each NTR scene but the point using RPGM is just to house the 2cdg so there's wasted time moving around
    • simple animations are a nice touch
    • art isn't anything special, facilitates the niche content of NTR/shota
    • only thing separating the women from each other is their appearance - body type and personality are the same
    • NTR scenes are kinda boring because of how straightforward it is but to each their own
    • only Day 1 content (a scene for each girl (2-3 for milf) available
  14. 5.00 star(s)

JTucker555

Absolutely great game so far. Love the artwork, the scenes and the especially the story. Characters are super hot, especially the mother character. Really excited to see what comes next. Keep up the good work dev.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Apostate-Nephilimov

This game is shota+oldman family NTR
    I really like it, the bodies of sisters and mom

A little bit sad there's already titty-fucks, I guess it can be more slow and teasingly but whatever.
    Game is great, hope it will continue developing further!