nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
is it possible that every single ending in the game is made of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is that the general way the game ends? are there better endings?
Honestly, I have no idea. I want a guide so badly because with so many things to read its hard to keep track what is and whats not the right combination to answer lith.

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Can someone spoil me on the "true" ending? After slogging through getting bad-touched by the weredog and looking up how the ending are all achieved, it sounds like a hassle.

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
Sep 20, 2019
Can someone spoil me on the "true" ending? After slogging through getting bad-touched by the weredog and looking up how the ending are all achieved, it sounds like a hassle.
It would be better if someone that support him have a guide that can be downloaded for free without having to buy it in case someone want to see how to unlock all of the different items, achievements, and scenes.

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
It would be better if someone that support him have a guide that can be downloaded for free without having to buy it in case someone want to see how to unlock all of the different items, achievements, and scenes.
I agree, but this game isn't well known. I tried finding a guide elsewhere but couldn't find any that were better than the hint section from the OP.

Sep 20, 2019
I agree, but this game isn't well known. I tried finding a guide elsewhere but couldn't find any that were better than the hint section from the OP.
Ok, maybe someone might know about it and eventually have one ready? Since it is hard for me to get the achievements and endings related to not being naughty enough to the cat to lock that path out without starting a new playthough from the beginning.

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
Very fun game. Definitely more content than I'd ever see in a visual novel or management simulator. No guide but I think it's well worth exploring the game.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Is there a guide to all of the door scenes? The guides on the trophies are vague for anything more than the initial sets of actions with lith.

Dwemer

Oct 7, 2017
There's a very old and obviously very outdated 'guide' along with the help section on the forums but other than that there's no proper guides.

The whole secrecy thing with finding things out for yourself has been a little frustrating since back when the doors were new.

Reactions: Darrel Caper

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
There's a very old and obviously very outdated 'guide' along with the help section on the forums but other than that there's no proper guides.

The whole secrecy thing with finding things out for yourself has been a little frustrating since back when the doors were new.
The problem for me is that either the door scenes require a combination of door choices or different amounts of stats with lith and it's all very trial and error. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if there were a replay section.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
I messed around with the game last night. I think I can put together a basic guide towards every ending. Will see what I can do when I'm not on my phone.

Last edited:

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
Alrighty, so the first thing to note is that there are three routes with Lith.
  • Blue Collar: Be extremely nice to Lith without engaging in any kind of sex.
  • Black Collar: Be very sexual with Lith, though you can still be nice.
  • Pink Collar: Be slightly sexual with Lith while being nice. Feel him up and make love only. Use the Flirt option as well.
Additionally, there are four doors: Wooden, Stone, Glass, and Steel. The former is not required to finish the game aside from a few routes, and each of the latter three has three visits before their events are concluded. If I recall correctly, the Black Collar cannot proceed past the Stone Door, though I admittedly did most of my route testing on the Pink Collar route so I might have missed something.

I'll put the endings below in spoiler tags for anyone who wants to know how to get them.

Last edited:

gunofdis

Feb 15, 2018
You don't need breasts for pink collar now, because the recently added flirt option gives you a way to build sexuality without losing niceness.

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
Noted and updated! The only thing I'm confused on now is how Signal Recovery works. I got the option to pop up, but I don't know what to do with this.

In an area with no laptop WiFi at present, so apologies for the phone picture.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
That's what the author of this game wrote on his blog: 24 hours, real time, after you reach an ending on a playthrough you started in v0.90 or later, an option will appear on the game’s main menu. This will give you access to small snippets of content that change in real time, sticking around for a week before disappearing forever. If you want more, you’ll need to start a new game from scratch and play through to the ending of your choice. Some endings have content, and some don’t, though I think you’ll find it pretty easy to guess which are which. I created this to address a lot of frustrations players have expressed with wanting to know what happens “after the ending,” worried that their character died or some such. I hope this will help create a satisfying sense of closure for players, as well as give you something to check in on now and then for a month or two after playing.

Short version: after you complete the game, 24 hours late a new option Signal Recovery appears in a main menu. If you want to know what happened to your character and Lith, a new info will appear each day for a week there(real time week). You can read full changelog on his site -
I went to read just now the latest blog post from the guy and I wonder what did I broke in his game to not see any of the feature he talks about for 1.00.

Especially considering that he says you can get a maximum of 300 points and I have a save with 327....

Mr.Waffle

Jul 23, 2018
Alrighty, so the first thing to note is that there are three routes with Lith.
  • Blue Collar: Be extremely nice to Lith without engaging in any kind of sex.
  • Black Collar: Be very sexual with Lith, though you can still be nice.
  • Pink Collar: Be slightly sexual with Lith while being nice. Feel him up and make love only. Use the Flirt option as well.
Additionally, there are four doors: Wooden, Stone, Glass, and Steel. The former is not required to finish the game aside from a few routes, and each of the latter three has three visits before their events are concluded. If I recall correctly, the Black Collar cannot proceed past the Stone Door, though I admittedly did most of my route testing on the Pink Collar route so I might have missed something.

I'll put the endings below in spoiler tags for anyone who wants to know how to get them.

Just saying, you can still get the blue collar even if you have sex with Lith.
To get the pink collar you need to have sex with Lith at least once and almost max out Niceness (Blue bar) and make sure to ask Lith How Lith Feels. (It's easier if you have the Hug option)
To get the black collar you need to have sex with Lith and almost max out Naughtiness. (Red bar)

The rest of the things in the post is accurate.
Thanks for spending the time to make this.

Reactions: MomijiH
4.30 star(s) 18 Votes