Which thread should be updated next? (You can vote for two choices.)

• Innocent Angel: Vanilla

Votes: 25 16.9%
  • Innocent Angel: Rocky Road

Votes: 48 32.4%
  • Curious Student: Vanilla

Votes: 18 12.2%
  • Curious Student: Rocky Road

Votes: 59 39.9%
  • Gifted Tease: Vanilla

Votes: 16 10.8%
  • Gifted Tease: Rocky Road

Votes: 65 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sukebe_S

World's Slowest Amateur Game Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 27, 2019
MVBtitlte banner.png

Overview:
Remember your crush from High School? Well, she needs some immigration help. Specifically, she needs you to marry her--but not a "real" marriage! Just a paper marriage until her citizenship is granted. But this is the chance you've always wanted! Can you succeed in getting her to have the same feelings for you that you've always secretly had for her? Or will things go wildly, horribly, terribly, but erotically wrong?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-05-09
Release Date: 2021-05-09
Developer: Sukebe
Tip Jar:
Censored: No
Version: 0.13
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Information on why the game is On-Hold can be found here

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED+ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

gt park 03.png 794083_cs_d2_rr24.png 654452_1588338040864.png progressreport.png CSRRPREV.png CSVANPREV.png GTRRPREV.png GTVANPREV.png IARRPREV.png IAVANPREV.png climax sample.png gt rr d2 dino 04.png

Last edited by a moderator:

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
not sure if this is a difrent game that was abandoned or somthing similer, but ok, yea needs tags

never m ind, coudnt read, im a morn sorry

giruru

Aug 16, 2016
That's a lot of tags for something that got uploaded today. How much content does this have?

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
What's different from the original "Wifey's Dilema" so far? i mean.. the image, the character.. everything looks the same to me..

What's different here? explain us please.. give us some graphics.. an extend report because honestly i don't get it..

For me, how it looks.. it's "Wifey's Dilema" but.. with this name "My Virgin Bride"

Reactions: Thermophob

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
ok so I gotta ask... is there gonna be a route where we get to keep Momo for ourselves? the mild groping on day 1 aside.. it looks like its a forced NTR in every option so far..
if this is the the main aspect of the game then this is where I stop watching this :unsure:

edit: not to mention why is MC such a beta in all routes? even if he is a virgin he has power over Momo since he can file for a divorce whenever he wants and she will be sent back home.. as for him going to jail? its a lot harder to prove its a fake marriage then it is to say it simply didnt work out...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 18 Votes