Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
Hi friends, I've been playing from scratch for a week, so far everything was going well but I notice that I'm repeating the 11pm event over and over again and I can't move forward. I'd like you to tell me if I'm playing a version with errors or if I should move forward. I'll send you my save... Thanks.
Mate, the save you sent me is the same one I shared, so the event you want to play is the one at 21H in the pool if you're going for Melody (The MIL). Now if you're going for Alyssa (The Wife), you should bring her lunch at her office at 12H. 1.jpg

Just follow the hint system, but know that you should only follow one route per playthrough in this game stage.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Mate, the save you sent me is the same one I shared, so the event you want to play is the one at 21H in the pool if you're going for Melody (The MIL). Now if you're going for Alyssa (The Wife), you should bring her lunch at her office at 12H. View attachment 3928618

Just follow the hint system, but know that you should only follow one route per playthrough in this game stage.

I think this is the 5th time I restart the game, everything is going well (apparently) but why my stats with Alissa don't go up they stay at zero even when I'm on event 7, I'm playing only her route, I avoid Melody all the time, I've never bought the drug because I assume it belongs to the milf route, what do I do, continue where I'm going or download the game again.
Thanks

creo que es la 5ta vez que Re empiezo el juego, todo va bien (al parecer) pero por qué mis estadísticas con alissa no suben se mantienen en cero aun cuando voy por el evento 7, estoy jugando solo su ruta, evito a Melody todo el tiempo, no he comprado la droga nunca pues supongo que pertenece a la ruta milf, que hago sigo por donde voy o descargo el juego nuevamente.
Gracias

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
I think this is the 5th time I restart the game, everything is going well (apparently) but why my stats with Alissa don't go up they stay at zero even when I'm on event 7, I'm playing only her route, I avoid Melody all the time, I've never bought the drug because I assume it belongs to the milf route, what do I do, continue where I'm going or download the game again.
Thanks

creo que es la 5ta vez que Re empiezo el juego, todo va bien (al parecer) pero por qué mis estadísticas con alissa no suben se mantienen en cero aun cuando voy por el evento 7, estoy jugando solo su ruta, evito a Melody todo el tiempo, no he comprado la droga nunca pues supongo que pertenece a la ruta milf, que hago sigo por donde voy o descargo el juego nuevamente.
Gracias
if that is the case, and the stats don't go up but the events are being unlocked, then the version you downloaded is bugged. Download the game again. But always remember to keep Jason's stats to the maximum, because without it, the girls' stats won't rise.

• Red Heart
Reactions: shynos

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Obviously I had downloaded a version with problems, I downloaded the game again and everything flowed correctly.
Thanks for the help...
Well now I'm more hooked on the game,,, when will there be the next update?

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022

New

Show less
Hey guys!

I'm sorry for the lack of contact in the last two/three weeks, but the release of Flux.1 messed up my schedule quite a bit, but something good came from trying to figure out this new AI model.
If you also like to play around with Stable Diffusion check out my new workflow at Civitai:
Also if you like follow me there, I think you might like the art I've been posting.

Now for the progress report:
As I said, my schedule got really messed up these last two/three weeks, not just because of the new AI model but a lot of stuff in my life too, but I still managed to put some work into the game!

I decided to add 7 new story scenes, plus most of the repeatable scenes into the game. This amounts to covering Melody's ingame schedule completely.
So here is what has been done:
  • 2 story scenes completely posed and with animations done.
  • All repeatable scene is written and gone through the first round of proofreading.
  • The second round of characters to be added has also been decided, and it's going to be the Harem Route Girls (2 of them you already know, Bonnie and Elaine, but it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that they will be part of the harem, but beside them there are 5 more.

Here's the to-do list:
  • 5 story scenes to pose and make its animations.
  • 13 repeatable scenes to pose and animate.
  • Render everything.
  • Send everything to Unity and put everything together.
  • Test and release the update!
Well, as always the update will be a "meaty" one! I will keep you guys posted and the work develops.
Also, I'll make the results of the poll public soon since there is only another week before the voting period ends.
Well, that's all for now guys! I thank you all for your patronage!

Reactions: LC...

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
I've restarted this game three times because I didn't know about buying weekly weed. This time, I made sure, but the pool scene at 16H still doesn't work. The stats meet all the criteria. Can anyone help?

Lil clone123

Apr 26, 2019
I've restarted this game three times because I didn't know about buying weekly weed. This time, I made sure, but the pool scene at 16H still doesn't work. The stats meet all the criteria. Can anyone help?
You need to give the MIL the weed in the living room at 19h (not sure if that's the right time)

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
You need to give the MIL the weed in the living room at 19h (not sure if that's the right time)
On a particular day? I've given it to her in her bedroom. I've never seen her alone in the living room at 19 H.

I was able to meet her at midnight in the kitchen and bought weed after that. Not sure why it's not working.

Anyone???

Last edited:

Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
Did you buy her a swimsuit from the clothes store at the mall?

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
Did you buy her a swimsuit from the clothes store at the mall?
I did that and got the first encounter with the MIL. Now, the instructions are to buy them both dresses, and invite them to the club. I bought the dresses and was able to gift one to Alyssa, but no such luck with Melody. What step did I miss that's not spelled out?

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes