VN Ren'Py My Wife Loves Cosplay [v0.4] [Tanami Town]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
cover.png

Overview:
You're Sota, a young man who's married to Yuki. Both of you share the same passion: cosplay. You create the costumes, and she wears them. Yuki will dress up in multiple cosplay costumes. It will attract the attention of multiple people...​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-23
Release Date: 2024-04-15
Developer: Tanami Town - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.png smpl1.png

Last edited:

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I like how it's almost synonymous to NTR on f95. I don't think i even remember a game where you can actually have a non-cheating wife, that just loves you and helps out on some journey for a completely unrelated to netorare thing, it would at the very least be optional.
I was gonna disagree at first but then I tried searching 'f95zone vanilla wife' and they end up being NTR. :KEK:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I like how it's almost synonymous to NTR on f95. I don't think i even remember a game where you can actually have a non-cheating wife, that just loves you and helps out on some journey for a completely unrelated to netorare thing, it would at the very least be optional.
Dream of Reality. The wife in that game is an Angel.. You can break her heart though.

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
Theres one i remember but its heavily leading you on to think shes sleeping with her boss but its revealed that she isnt and MC is overthinking things its a new genre called NTR'nt lol

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Yep, any combo of wife, loyal, devotion and perfect will be NTR :KEK:

Only exception is that one game from some months back that did the exact opposite just to troll ntr fans.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Will check it out when it's done- a project like this shouldn't be in production for months and months i'd assume..

May 28, 2020
Damn first version and she's already cheating on you? I hope the other path contains a route where you're more in control of the situation. Not just your "loving" wife blatantly cheating while the retard mc lacks brain cells and can't recognize his wife's body/voice LOL. I hate that overused trope. Along with the hot Ex-boyfriend who has a massive cock and somehow stumbles back into her life to steal her away.

Reactions: Xakorik and MAD6999
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes