VN Ren'Py My Wife Loves Cosplay [v0.10] [Tanami Town]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Tanami_noon

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2023
Please share your likes, dislikes, and any suggestions for improvement. Your feedback is invaluable and will aid in enhancing the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Soul_Devour
Jul 24, 2017
Yo that was fast ahaha
I will publish version 0.10 here in a week or two.
Yeah, I happened to be on here when the notifications went out. Unfortunately money is really tight right now or I'd absolutely grab a full subscription. Looking forward to the next release, I absolutely love the game, and I'll 100% send a few bucks your way when I can. You definitely deserve it.

Tanami_noon

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2023
Yeah, I happened to be on here when the notifications went out. Unfortunately money is really tight right now or I'd absolutely grab a full subscription. Looking forward to the next release, I absolutely love the game, and I'll 100% send a few bucks your way when I can. You definitely deserve it.
Don't worry!

You playing the game and liking it is already a huge support!
Thx

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
MC being a clueless idiot while his GF cheats constantly isn't something I usually enjoy but this game maintained my interest throughout and I can't really put my finger on what kept me playing/reading. I kept waiting for a plot twist that never came as well!

Smollbo

Mar 12, 2021
MC being a clueless idiot while his GF cheats constantly isn't something I usually enjoy but this game maintained my interest throughout and I can't really put my finger on what kept me playing/reading. I kept waiting for a plot twist that never came as well!
there will be plenty of twists! huge one actually throughout 0.09 and 0.10

Durville

Nov 30, 2017
So is netorase being added at a later point or is the reveal that it was your wife all along supposed to be netorase?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes