You will play a demo game about experiences of the Developer's teenage.​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-22
Release Date: 2020-05-22
Developer: LeonsCourage
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1590140581570.png 1590140684723.png 1590140762557.png

Last edited by a moderator:

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
No idea how to even start game and don't know if anyone is willing to pay in that Patreon more than 5$ when you get same privites with that what would get from 10$ and 20$ doesn't say even that, just that you support with it...

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Cool idea, do work on the execution. If you are consistent enough with updates you'll do fine.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Highly doubt this is a girl writing this just from what I read in previews
I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that some of what they want to write is getting lost-in-translation... but yeah, even with that, I'm 50/50 on whether this is someone not great at storytelling* trying to shoehorn in a bunch of details that they don't know how to integrate naturally, on top of writing in languages they're not too experienced with... or if this is just a straight dude's fantasy (but also some of the other stuff).

Either way... yeah, to echo what's already been said, this really needs someone fluent to have a crack at the script. I like the basic idea (even if the premise might be a lie) but if something's text-based, it need to be written correctly, at a minimum. Honestly, I think most creators doing this may have more luck writing in their native language and doing a translation if that picks up, rather than writing for one they can't write well in and stalling out.

*FWIW I'm not claiming to be an expert here, but I like to think I have some relevant experience.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrLakes1579

lazeran

May 22, 2017
It seems a pre-print or initialization of a brainstorming. There are few text-games here and they are updated often compared to visual novels. I think it can be great if there are some choices and actions in the game.

Reactions: GreatBuddy

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Well this has a built-in limit of how comfortable the writer feels writing about themselves in certain situations...

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
Another problem with this sort of Java implementation is that on newer monitors with higher resolution the UI does not conform to Win10 scaling. The text is crazy small. This is a problem with NewLife as well which is partially ameliorated with text size options but would be solved with a different engine.

Reactions: hh103

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
Concept is amazing, execution is non-existent. Would love to see more if this gets anywhere, but unfortunately I somehow doubt it will.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote