Recommending - MyGameList: Corruption & NTR heavy list [Update: 04/25/24]

1. 5.00 star(s)

BlueSquare

As we all know, the amount of games on this website is so damn huge that it can be a pain, to find a game to enjoy sometimes. Should one look at the rating? But one enjoyed games with a 3 star or whatever rating. Problematic and stuf...

This list does make a good job to help you navigate through the sheer amount of games on this website.

Good job, thank you for creating it. :)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

demonoidstorm

Probably the best genre specific game list/recommendation thread on this site.

Big ups to Bablu(NTR) for Making and Maintaining this thread!!!

Very in depth list of games to choose from and explore and I am playing through the list for a while now.

The ratings for the game for the most part is rather accurate IMO.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Hideko

best list you can find about this genre of games, who made it know his stuff, have similar taste and understanding of how this type of games should be.

I check this list constantly for updates or just to check one of the games that's already there and there's tons of it (i might say it's even better than searching in the f95 search page), so even if it's not updated often, you still gonna find whatever you crave.
    keep it up bro (y)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

AlphaOmegaMale

Great list tried most of the games you suggested on it well in the higher ratings anyways. thanks for putting it together hope its kept up with new ones ^_^ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
  5. 5.00 star(s)

hka94658

Good collection lots of tags for navigating and finding what you want. And great taste to boot, often come back to this list when looking for new games.

Hopefully list continues to get updated for all new games.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

TarokBerserk

I'm speechless for this list, full of good games both NTR and corruption, and yes they have tags, specs and even descriptions from the author of the list.

I just started playing NTR games in general, and this list helped me to understand a little and find several new games that honestly are hard to find (and that's all there), there's still a lot to add, but i hope this list get huge and get more popularity.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Ebaut

Awesome Collection.
    Great notifications and hints to each game.
    Worth re checking every update.
    Keep doing it.
    Will be looking forward similar lists.
    (y)(y)

Can use same tags across to help navigate through all this games
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Melonaire

Love the list, really helpful for newbie like me.
    and I love NTR content.
    At first time here, I confuse where I can find a good ntr game, and then I found this threat.
    And Bablu guy is very friendly, he tell me a tricks if you want to finish quickly.
    Thank you bro :D
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Hanz

Amazing list
    Rating this is kinda of a pain, but here it goes.

The list compromises a comprehensive list of NTR and corruption games. This is a great list to go to if you are just trying to get some different tags or elements that the lastest updates page cannot sort for you.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

defd©™

I love NTR/corruption games.
    Here there are a lot of great missing NTR/corruption games in this list and the ranking is only a personal taste of the author.
    He just put together Games like "The Office Wife" with Mangas Japanese games
    The list is very nice and can help many find games they may never have found on their own
    but the ranking instead mixes various genres and is obviously a personal taste of the author.
    there are tons of great NTR / Corruption games missing.
    luckily reading the thread you will find many others games to check by yourself.
    Personally, I believe that when you make a list that looks professional, the lack of games of the same genre is not acceptable.
    in other words a list that contain 3DG games mixed with mangas ad 2DG at least should be complete and without missing Titles
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Penumbral Evanescence

As others have mentioned, the author has really taken the time and energy to provide us with this comprehensive list of NTR-themed games. Overall, it is quite an extensive and eye-opening list, that has given me insights into games that I had never even known existed (i.e., prior to consulting the titles mentioned from this list).

I also appreciate how the author takes the time to continuously improve the list, every so often, by including new titles and broadening the scope of relevant games within the NTR (and other similarily themed) genres. Not just limited to NTR, this list also touches upon other genres as well. So, people are bound to find the appropriate flavor that they enjoy from the games listed in this thread.

Overall, a very comprehensively well-put-together list. And this list should indeed be bookmarked by those who are NTR-aholics (like me).
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Callypb

The user really took his time writing this and organizing his reviews. There are som really awsome titles here, and they ate ranked in a good way. Helped me personally to find new great games. Thanks!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

floran

very nice list and expertly compiled, adding tags is super usefull too. Even if it isnt Netorare what you are looking for there is some great selection.

putting on tag for 3d is greatly appreciated for us like me that prefer 2d