Recommending MyGameList: Corruption & NTR heavy list [Update: 04/25/24]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Hetsu2345

Apr 20, 2022
Anyone know of any games similar to Tina Swordswoman of scarlet prison? Specifically stuff thats similar to the tutor/book plotline where she gets sort of tricked into it, mad when the truth is revealed, and then pounded into submission. If that makes sense!

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Surely this list is compiled in the wrong order?
As any truly devoted cuck would start working his way up from the lowest rated NTR games?
Understanding it's what he deserves in life. :LOL:

NTR_Lover87

Jul 3, 2022
Looking for something similar to Roy's wedding where all the girls in your harem NTR you

Or

Your crush NTR you with your other classmates. (Gangbang)

Reactions: shlanker

FuckMyMomNSis

Dec 6, 2023
Bablu (NTR) ,

Found this Mom NTR RPG, "Mind Luda". It's got a ton of NTR content and the gameplay is pretty decent. It seems well scripted judging from the first few hours of play. There are multiple endings as well.

1710717819389.png

Relevant Links:

https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-mind-luda-cil-pick.197432/

Free dl from:

Thought you mind want to try it out and add it to the list after reviewing it.

JustJerkin

Mar 10, 2023
I mean seeing Jessica O'Neil and Anna Exciting Affection so high on the list I feel like it's a crime not to recommend Project Myriam.. If you are (well ok I guess I mean anyone reading this) anything like me and Anna felt too old and janky, and Jessica O'Neil seemed wayyyy too boring and vanilla (I'm sorry but annoying forced vanilla sex with the hot bf is not why I play corruption games lmao)

Project Myriam has: immediately an ugly bastard as the piece of shit boyfriend and the overall theme is actually leaving his ass even though you can see how shitty he gets
an almost stepson that can start to act like his dad and bully you if you let him
corruption that can play on submissiveness and trust/naiveté instead of solely becoming slutty (imo hotter and more interesting)
Myriam the mc has that sort of Lily of the Valley vibe where she has a personality that shines through so she doesn't JUST become a mindless slut by the end (game is ongoing rn still)
and overall the game has enough varied decisions and characters (a lot but only a couple scenes with most of them, only drawback tbh, kind of a shotgun approach at times) that it's one of the only VNs I felt completely comfortable choosing which routes to take and not worrying about taking every single option that leads to sex because I needed "corruption points" (this is one of the worst traits of corruption games but Project Myriam is much more lenient here)

https://f95zone.to/threads/project-myriam-life-and-explorations-ch-5-01a-p-zorlun.66806/

tasty_humans

Jul 28, 2020
Is there any other game remotely similar to oyako rankan? I really enjoyed it and even tried other alicesoft games but nothing is like this. It has a perfect gameplay loop thats not grindy and great art to top it off.

neribr

Oct 17, 2021
surprised to see Leanna's Slice of Life missing from the list it's a solid 8.5/10 cucking game maybe even 9/10

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
surprised to see Leanna's Slice of Life missing from the list it's a solid 8.5/10 cucking game maybe even 9/10
9/10 game that is a copy of several exact the same games with mediocre art and repetetive boring gameplay

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
9/10 game that is a copy of several exact the same games with mediocre art and repetetive boring gameplay
and mostly disconnected scene chains, girl's raging slut in one scene only to turn back to blushing virgin in another.

Valentine9

May 16, 2020
It's not translated but Lusterise's Kouyoku Senki ExS-Tia series is pretty GOATed for corruption and NTR.

Each main game has a special (and lengthy!) ultimate bad end if the heroine loses enough battles on the way to the final encounter. The one in ExS-Tia 3 is particularly brutal/depressing.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes