Recommending MyGameList: Corruption & NTR heavy list [Update: 05/05/24]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
Oh boy. I'm convinced youll like it. The hard ntr starts when the guy becomes king
Started as easy so i can get to scenes asap but now having difficulty unlocking scenes. Will need to play few more times to fully enjoy it.
I suggest you play on the hardest difficulty because that is actually tied to the amount of sons the king wants also you can farm exp for your generals faster. Wit the full 1.51 translation also comes a cheat

Reactions: Bablu (NTR)

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
I suggest you play on the hardest difficulty because that is actually tied to the amount of sons the king wants also you can farm exp for your generals faster. Wit the full 1.51 translation also comes a cheat
Yeah i know. will play hardest difficulty on my second playthrough where i can skip initial combat and start directly from harlem king.

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
Can you consider adding Curse of Kubel. It includes NTR and Corruption with some really good scenes

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i appreciate all the time and effort it took you to share all the links to games,etc thanks for that :)
i only got a small handful of games out it for myself because i ither couldnt get some of them to run on my system
or not much to choose from for being a male mc ...just wanted to say thanks anyways :)

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
RaiOhGar: Asuka and the King of Steel. I looked at the cg but i havent played it yet. Add to list if you get to play it

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Nice list, just an idea, but dividing 2dcg games from 3dcg games would be extremely helpful imo.
Helpful how? Helpful for people who are looking for only 2DCG or 3DCG games? Maybe i will think about putting 3DCG in front of 3D games.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'll probably won't touch the games you talked about that has NTR content in them. I actually played some of the games you talked about and I agree with the scores. Thank you for making this thread, so I can see what other games I might pick up someday.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes