Recommending MyGameList: Corruption & NTR heavy list [Update: 05/05/24]

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
thank you for the list, this really helps me who wants to try the rpgm.
I hope you know about save files? There was a guy who doesn't know that you can unlock gallery instantly in most rpgm via a 100% save file so that you don't have to play the grindy rpg part of the game. I sometimes use them if rpg game is too grindy. Or if you want to play RPG part then use a save editor to cheat the stats.

Reactions: Melonaire

Melonaire

May 25, 2020
I hope you know about save files? There was a guy who doesn't know that you can unlock gallery instantly in most rpgm via a 100% save file so that you don't have to play the grindy rpg part of the game. I sometimes use them if rpg game is too grindy. Or if you want to play RPG part then use a save editor to cheat the stats.
yeah I already know about save files, thanks for telling me about that. Sometimes I want to enjoy the game's storyline so I don't take other people's save files. And about save editor, I haven't tried it yet.

Reactions: Bablu (NTR)

fbb

Oct 29, 2017
Tried to check for anything new. Fucing sad that I basically played all of them + some... :rolleyes:

Mar 1, 2020
For Mac users out there, what are the games in this "genre" that you'd recommend ? Most of them are pretty hard to find sadly.
Thanks for the list tho !

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
Ive played a few of these and Tina might be the closest but any others with ?

lariso

Jul 1, 2019
Does anyone know which of these games involved an MC/Lover with a small penis/humiliation Besides NTR knight Story?

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes