EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover_image.jpg

Overview:
Mylene, a novice magician with secrets....... That's the forbidden spell that absorbs magic power through sex! ?​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-08
Release Date: JPN 2020-12-01/ ENG 2024-02-01
Developer: Kira Tama - -
Publisher: 072 Project - -
Censored: No
Version: Final - Steam
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Store: -
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Old MTL

shadowstar765 thanks for the link

thumbnail_1.jpg thumbnail_2.jpg thumbnail_3.jpg thumbnail_4.jpg thumbnail_5.jpg thumbnail_6.jpg thumbnail_7.jpg thumbnail_8.jpg thumbnail_9.jpg thumbnail_10.jpg thumbnail_11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mirgosoft

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2019
I want to say right away that the translation in this game is felt at 5/10 (it is good to understand the meaning of what is happening). Therefore, it is much better than nothing for those who don't understand Japanese.
The rest of the people, including true "gourmets" of translation quality, as well as ardent MTL haters and their twink accounts, please refrain from playing at this moment.
In future games, of course, I will not make such an obvious mention.
All text seen in the game during tests has been translated, including messages about picking up items and city (and map) labels (thanks to the advice of people from other threads, who teach me how to correctly find such things in game files).
Recently, there have been numerous fixes regarding the cleaning of the Japanese text. Many words are now better supported (no more "iku", "gokun", etc., but if you see such cases please report them and also what this Japanese word means in many cases). Algorithms for cleaning Japanese punctuation have already been implemented for future games, which in some cases significantly improves the quality of translation.
And yes, the game was not taken by anyone on the forum for manual translation, and therefore the case with the previous translated game should not be repeated. Please refrain from commenting about the another game's translation in this thread as well as about my patreon account. Whoever and what would not say, such little things will not stop my activity on the forum. This is just my hobby, and I do not expect huge financial support for my absolutely free translations, at least at first. I hope everyone now understands everything and such topics will not be mentioned again.
Let's live in peace and harmony.
Thank you for attention and have a nice game.;)

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
Good game honestly i enjoyed it pretty much.

Thank you, not sure why people hate MTL so much. before we had nothing at all.
if u want the reason why dose ppl hate MTL its because the fkin auto translate dosent get the meaning of the words of almost everything.
for example if someone is laughing: は は.. the MTL will translate it to my mother
thats just a simple one tho^

Last edited:

swaglord

Jun 27, 2017
If anybody wants to send me the japanese text, I can start translating it. No idea how to add it to the game afterwards though. I usually do japanese to french translations but I can give it a go.

Feb 26, 2018
If anybody wants to send me the japanese text, I can start translating it. No idea how to add it to the game afterwards though. I usually do japanese to french translations but I can give it a go.
Well you could search on google with the tittle or use the "dl code" RE308260. (ミレーヌと淫欲の神殿 and RJ308260 in japanese)
As for adding the translation into the game it is not that difficult. Check this post made by Silentce.
The only difficult part is doing a proper translation.

Reactions: Testong
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes