VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Mysterious Stones [Ch.6] [Dron Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Arcanw

Renders and stroy are very good. Not only looking renders but also playing the game is fun. This game is for sure promising. Voice has not been added that will improve the game play but not a big deal.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

I want to like it more, can appreciate rougher content esp. in dream type sequences, some of the renders are nice and they don't look totally cookie cutter. My main issue is the huge file sizes of each chapter and requiring multiple downloads, not entirely sure some compression would hurt the images much but it sure would make the game more manageable, and some ren'py features are disabled, text fast forward comes to mind (and I see in reviews below I'm not the only person to notice that no skip button), and look sometimes I'm not loading your game to read I'm loading to quickly get to a nude scene. Not a fan when devs take choices like that from players.
    Overall it's decent though, if you read the description and like what you read, the fets work for you, it's an okay play.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

August.....

awesome game, love it you have a big future in creating games. i feel bad not being able to become a supporter of your efforts at this time cause i just bought a house, but when i get some of the work done to the house i look forword in helping to support you in your deeds. keep up the awesome work . you have a great talent.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

neithernor

painfully average.
    hot models ++
    story meh
    choices? dont seem to matter so why put em there?
    size WTF? its 2GB for 2-4 sex scenes
    content on the low side....
    no skip button :(
    thats pretty much sums it up.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

patrickB

Again, a very nice and awesome VN (visual novel) that has been rated very unfair as 'poor' and when you read those guys comments it's like they consider it to be a 'game'. Well maybe it's not, but it's a damn fine VN, with some, if not THE best looking MILF's out here. Ok, that's only my opinion maybe, but it deserves it's 5 stars because it does what it is supposed to do, and that is giving the player a very good fap time. So 5 stars, very fappable 'game' ...
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2412505

Dialogues are terrible and makes no sense. MC acts likes a kid who never saw a naked woman even if had sex before. Too much 'OMG', 'honey', 'darling'. MC is on all four for certain women even if don't like her but you won't be able to spend time or show love to some woman even if you like her. You don't want to share certain someone then good luck cause you have to. Your wish doesn't reflect in the choices.
    The concept of this game was really nice. If dev gave it a little more attention and work it would've been one of the best but somehow he messed up. Renders looks nice though.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 15555

Very unfair reviews, I did play the game and it has good renders and animations, good enough content.
    The writing is certainly not bad and the story seems quite interesting, I can say this game can become one of my favs given time and if the devs make it full harem with no side "fetishes" and only center the game on the mc and the girls. So far seems pretty vanilla content-wise and I hope it stays that way, certainly, a must-play.
    The only thing that people may not like is "Kinetic vn" but if this becomes a harem game that certainly is the way to go.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Wandering Pyro

Not much to say about it... wish fulfillment 100%... The biggest gripe however would be that the massive size of the downloads per "chapter" doesn't even get close to weighing in close to how much content you're served.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

CvtBfg

Well the game is so-so...
    But what i really found bitchy is the fact that after the second chapter you being asked for a password that you can get only by PAYING !!!!
    You have no guarantee that the game will continue having updates nor even if it ever be completed , but for sure YOU HAVE TO PAY FROM NOW ON !!!
    Cheap trick though, very cheap !!!
    Well i did the second easyest thing instead of paying money to a greedy person,
    1) EXIT GAME
    2) UNINSTALL
    There you go , Solved.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

coolyt

Great Game ! Awesome renders, really good mysterious story, well the english is really ugly .. but with an good translation (i already made 2 of them) it would be an great game ! Continue your great work, Dron!
  11. 2.00 star(s)

wrarar

draws (cg): amazingly done.

story: is cliche and sucks.

characters: i already forget them.

scenes (erotic ones): hot.

gameplay: there is like only 2 "choices" and they are useless.

music and sounds: i love the little sounds that keeps me focus on the story.

conclussion: the DEV of this game made it clear, "i can make it look amazing, i can put a lot
    of effort on the design... but is gonna taste awfull"-the DEV...probably.

is been a while that a game in this page makes me go "this sucks"
    if only the DEV give the 50% of energy to the script and translation, that he give to the graffics and draws,
    we will talking about some prize nobel game here.

psdt: if you are a dev, i recomend you to play it. there is some details, that are actually pretty clever
    and they are worth to pay attention.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

cloudmoon

[Vol. 1 v1.0]

This is the first version. And let me be clear and say that if I was looking at this objectively I'd give this game 2 stars instead of 3. The renders are decent... but not amazing. The animations are kinda bad... a few of them are passable, but they would have probably been better off as still shots honestly. The story is cliched, though it progresses fast enough that you won't really care how bad it is.

But the Engrish... oh god the Engrish is hilarious. It's just close enough to real English that you can easily tell what's going on, but everything is so awkwardly phrased that (for me at least) it comes off as comedy.

Couple that with the Hilarious out of nowhere ending (which I won't spoil for you) and this game enters so bad it's good territory for me.

I legitimately enjoyed playing this, even though it's objectively below average in almost every conceivable way. So for me at least it deserves 3 stars.

(Also worth noting, there's only 1 choice so far and it's meaningless.)