3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not sure if this is a bug or not, especially as it's right at the start of the game and the game is on 0.20.0 but I was given the option to have sex with Zoe in the living room on the evening of the second day in the house. That feels insanely fast to start having sex with any of the girls

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
I tried the first release but dropped cause of shitty sandbox and poor renders. Did it became any better? Is it worth trying again?

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Mystic Valley [v0.22.0] [Mucski]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
Hey quick question, I noticed there are alot of hooters-parody shirts in the pictures on the front page. Is that a big part of the game (managing a bar/coffeeshop/etc) or not?

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MysticValley-0.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lebu

Mar 8, 2023
For those with money struggle just right click the attached file and click on "save as", download it, move it to MysticValley/game folder after that open the game normally load up a save or start a new game and open the console with
Shift + O and type
Code:
player.money = 9999

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
any idea where the dog is? or it's not implemented yet and I'm searching it for nothing?

BM Punk

Jun 6, 2022
For those with money struggle just right click the attached file and click on "save as", download it, move it to MysticValley/game folder after that open the game normally load up a save or start a new game and open the console with
Shift + O and type
Code:
player.money = 9999
How to do it if I'm playing in android?

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
The walkthrough is the hints. But yes there's also a pdf walkthrough for patrons.
The hints are not a toolkit. They are just short tips that don't really help. in contrast to the tip go to the yoga room in the gym there was no gym anywhere, it was only after a long time that I unlocked it at some point, before that I felt like I was being fooled or meet Alice who is Alci and where to meet and when, supposedly any time after 3 hours and almost everything at the moment then event through, still no Alic found. the tip with Selean read more mindset pay attention yes where what. the swimming book or whatever is there a library that is not shown to me, the hints are all but no workout, most are easy but there are some where you can start with the hints at zero

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
So, there's no way of activating the console? it just crashes

Chars look cute and all, but these money grinds where you make like 15 a day to buy items that cost 200 or more are painful (its almost like real life, rofl)

the cheat codes posted across the thread do not work either, guess dev updates them every version
Yes, the salary with the job is almost too realistic, but the developer has put in something good to get a lot of money quickly with luck, but not that much luck. He works, he gets around 50 to 100 money, then goes to the store or whatever they say and buys a ticket for 5 dollars or whatever the currency is with the money the next day. to enter, receive the lottery ticket and use it in the inventory. when you receive it, it's best to use skip because each ticket is counted individually, which gives you the feeling that the game is stuck. but it's not like that.

so the luck thing is that it ticks high, you have a chance but a win of 50 to 500 if you're lucky you've won 5 times with one purchase, if you get it again with the win. and if you spend everything on tickets you'll have more money in 1-2 days than in game tim ;)

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
Yes, the salary with the job is almost too realistic, but the developer has put in something good to get a lot of money quickly with luck, but not that much luck. He works, he gets around 50 to 100 money, then goes to the store or whatever they say and buys a ticket for 5 dollars or whatever the currency is with the money the next day. to enter, receive the lottery ticket and use it in the inventory. when you receive it, it's best to use skip because each ticket is counted individually, which gives you the feeling that the game is stuck. but it's not like that.

so the luck thing is that it ticks high, you have a chance but a win of 50 to 500 if you're lucky you've won 5 times with one purchase, if you get it again with the win. and if you spend everything on tickets you'll have more money in 1-2 days than in game tim ;)
You can just read the books in the living room to get smarter, and then make more money. The game makes you do that to open the school line in the first place.

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
I don't know if it's the game or my save, but the Mia event in the kitchen at night always happens with each update but now with the restaurant scene with Mia, I also had to redo that scene again, does anyone else have this issue

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes