Writer

Employment Type:
Unpaid, share (maybe later)

Work commitment:
For now just help me out with a couple of events a month

Preferred method of contact:
or DM me here

Job Description:
You would help me write events that comprise of ... Any type with one of the girls or main story. The game progresses with events, each event is 1 level for a girl.

Additional comments:
Hmm, not much now, just to let you know the game is already launched, it's been out for almost a year, I'm the sole developer and although it does ... Okay, it has room for improvement. I am a very busy person in real life and people complain about the low amount of content ... Because I can't juggle with programming writing and doing everything in my free time.

Currently the game doesn't earn much money, but I don't wanna give up on the project, if anything because I don't want to be one of those abandoned games that died within a few patches ...

Last edited:

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
Going to go through the game as it is now and decide if I want to help out with the writing. Hope to say yes, but will have to wait and see.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
im a writer and have wanted to work on a game of my own that i really only have an idea for at the moment. i have no idea how to do the art stuff so never pursued it. if you would be doing the art, i could write up scenarios. have played your free public release and am a fan of the game as well. this would all be new to me so, hopefully your willing to bear with me as im a newbie!

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
im a writer and have wanted to work on a game of my own that i really only have an idea for at the moment. i have no idea how to do the art stuff so never pursued it. if you would be doing the art, i could write up scenarios. have played your free public release and am a fan of the game as well. this would all be new to me so, hopefully your willing to bear with me as im a newbie!
I mean, you can fire me up on discord ans we'll see.