FruityChoco Studio

Game Developer
May 27, 2021
chp2_00000.png

Overview:
After your pitiful demise, you have been given a second chance to live again by a goofball called Misty.
But there's a catch! You can't live in the world where you've already died!
So you have to start fresh again in another world and obviously in another town!

Welcome to the town of Mystic Ville!
Meet strange new people and get to know them, maybe they're keeping some secrets that you might wanna find out!
Who knows? Maybe a vampire is in town? Wait a minute... how come you have Misty's magical power now?
She's not going to take this lightly... you know? With her power, your life now has never been easier than before.

NOTICE! - 14th February 2023
Hey Everyone! Chapter 3 is here! Happy Valentines!
Just a heads up, Red is taking a break from this chapter.
So, in this chapter, Sunflopp is the artist, but hopefully he'll be back soon!
(Hopefully Chapter 4!)

Also, we're hosting a special promotion on our page!
You can get a limited Velvet tier with doubled benefits for half the price!
(Current patrons are automatically upgraded to the Velvet tier.)

Thread Updated: 2023-02-18
Release Date: 2023-02-14
Developer: FruityChoco Studio - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Linux: - -
- - -
Android: - - - - -

Extras: Spanish Translation

screenshot0009.png screenshot0005.png 201a13e8a41668a454b299c47fa270ac.gif screenshot0057.png screenshot0039.png screenshot0022.png screenshot0023.png screenshot0024.png screenshot0027.png screenshot0028.png screenshot0031.png screenshot0038.png screenshot0035.png screenshot0036.png screenshot0040.png screenshot0041.png screenshot0054.png screenshot0053.png screenshot0055.png screenshot0059.png screenshot0061.png screenshot0064.png screenshot0066.png screenshot0048.png screenshot0050.png screenshot0046.png

Last edited by a moderator:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
A very good demo, I love it from start to finish and it gave me some Konosuba vibe because of the comedic content. The animation are very good, the Goddess design truly gorgeous and the available H content with her truly hot
Bookmarked and can't wait for more updates in the future, truly a great beginning for a fun adventure

ILW

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
One of the anime genres that is a trend. Die in your own world, and get 2nd chance in a different world.

I like the art style, I adore it. ; ).

Reactions: FruityChoco Studio

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Really getting Konosuba vibes from this game. I wonder if we'll meet a masochistic tank and a glass cannon nuke mage later down the line...

The art is fantastic and it's always a pleasant surprise when a unique looking VN turns out to be using Ren'Py instead of the dev trying to make Unity or RPGMV do something they weren't meant for. Or using Tyrano...

FruityChoco Studio

Game Developer
May 27, 2021
A very good demo, I love it from start to finish and it gave me some Konosuba vibe because of the comedic content. The animation are very good, the Goddess design truly gorgeous and the available H content with her truly hot
Bookmarked and can't wait for more updates in the future, truly a great beginning for a fun adventure
We're glad you liked it! And yes! Konosuba was one of my favorite anime of all time! I guess it did latch onto me!
I'm also glad you liked the animation, I'm planning to animate all of them but I think it'll be the last on the to-do list, animating takes more time, so we've gotta be time-efficient for the time being. (Wow, did I just use the word "time" 3 times in a sentence? Actually... make that 5...) -PervyChoco

One of the anime genres that is a trend. Die in your own world, and get 2nd chance in a different world.

I like the art style, I adore it. ; ).
Thank you! (It's not that I'm not willing to talk, but I just don't know what to say besides thanks!)

-Red Chan

Really getting Konosuba vibes from this game. I wonder if we'll meet a masochistic tank and a glass cannon nuke mage later down the line...

The art is fantastic and it's always a pleasant surprise when a unique looking VN turns out to be using Ren'Py instead of the dev trying to make Unity or RPGMV do something they weren't meant for. Or using Tyrano...
Like what I just typed above, Konosuba was one of my favorite anime of all time! So yeah, it had a big influence on me!
The game is set in a modern-day town named MysticVille, I guess you already know what's is/will be in MysticVille.

There won't be a nuke mage, but there will be a tank! or at least strong as a tank!
But alas, you never know, with the things I'm setting up for the complete chapter 1, it can open up a bunch of different ideas!
So yeah, not ruling out the possibility!

Thanks for the compliment about the art! :love:

Also about the engines, I've tried Tyrano, VNM, RPGMV, in the past, but in the end, I stuck with Ren'py, because I felt it was the most enjoyable to work on! VNM is also good, but an update bricked my previous project, hahaha!

-PervyChoco & Red Chan

This one will be huge
Well, we did start with something huge :LOL:

-PervyChoco & Red Chan

If this game has choices, then I'm sold.
Choices, hmmm, I'm still not sure about this one, right now, I'm planning this to be linear, with chapters after chapters, continuing from the first one, each chapter will focus on a character with their conflicts/troubles. So, right now I'm thinking of a diverging and rejoining choice system. This sounds confusing but... the easiest example is...

Say you're going to walk your dog, you can pick route A or route B, things will be different, but in the end, you're still going home with your dog. It adds variety but nothing really story-changing.

But... if you have an idea/feedback that I haven't thought about yet and you think it might work for the system I'm planning, feel free to tell me so! :D

-PervyChoco

Looks like the start of something pretty big
Well, we did start with something pretty big :LOL:

-PervyChoco & Red Chan

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
We're glad you liked it! And yes! Konosuba was one of my favorite anime of all time! I guess it did latch onto me!
I'm also glad you liked the animation, I'm planning to animate all of them but I think it'll be the last on the to-do list, animating takes more time, so we've gotta be time-efficient for the time being. (Wow, did I just use the word "time" 3 times in a sentence? Actually... make that 5...) -PervyChoco

Thank you! (It's not that I'm not willing to talk, but I just don't know what to say besides thanks!)

-Red Chan

Like what I just typed above, Konosuba was one of my favorite anime of all time! So yeah, it had a big influence on me!
The game is set in a modern-day town named MysticVille, I guess you already know what's is/will be in MysticVille.

There won't be a nuke mage, but there will be a tank! or at least strong as a tank!
But alas, you never know, with the things I'm setting up for the complete chapter 1, it can open up a bunch of different ideas!
So yeah, not ruling out the possibility!

Thanks for the compliment about the art! :love:

Also about the engines, I've tried Tyrano, VNM, RPGMV, in the past, but in the end, I stuck with Ren'py, because I felt it was the most enjoyable to work on! VNM is also good, but an update bricked my previous project, hahaha!

-PervyChoco & Red Chan

Well, we did start with something huge :LOL:

-PervyChoco & Red Chan

Choices, hmmm, I'm still not sure about this one, right now, I'm planning this to be linear, with chapters after chapters, continuing from the first one, each chapter will focus on a character with their conflicts/troubles. So, right now I'm thinking of a diverging and rejoining choice system. This sounds confusing but... the easiest example is...

Say you're going to walk your dog, you can pick route A or route B, things will be different, but in the end, you're still going home with your dog. It adds variety but nothing really story-changing.

But... if you have an idea/feedback that I haven't thought about yet and you think it might work for the system I'm planning, feel free to tell me so! :D

-PervyChoco

Well, we did start with something pretty big :LOL:

-PervyChoco & Red Chan
Really can't wait to see how the story goes from this in the next update, all the special effect, dialogue exchange and facial expression of those 2 really show how talent you and your team are and how much work you poured into it. I agree the animate can wait a bit longer, just make sure each update in the future will just be as great as this one. I believe your Patreon will gain ton of supports in no time

Reactions: FruityChoco Studio

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020

-PervyChoco
I'm asking since usually games with no choices are labeled with the "kinetic novel" tag. When I said choices, I didn't really mean multiple endings or even routes, I rather meant give the player some choice like in the sex scenes or maybe some dialogue choices that just change a couple lines and then revert to the regular plot lines that are present for all users regardless of choice.

Maybe some side girl encounters that aren't part of the main party that you can choose whether to take to pound town or not, so you surprise us with some girls that aren't part of the main harem and surprises like that are always welcome. And if a one off character becomes really popular among the Patreons, you could even make them return.

• Red Heart
Reactions: redsling

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Looks interesting but dont like the idea that you eventually leave.
That MC life will suck ass.

Susoitiv

Oct 3, 2016
I've definitely seen this pair of blue-haired goddess and hikki boy somewhere:rolleyes: Just can't recall, where.
Wanna see the game from the goddess, not a loser boy, perspective someday)
Anyway, artwork is brilliant! Keep up the good work!

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes