Otis

Nov 17, 2017
Hover your mouse pointer over the italicized blue "i" when you go to the Staff screen and click on the girls' Progress tabs. That will give you a hint on when and where. In fact, all of the girls are showing hints as of this update.
I don't see any italicized blue "i". Where is it supposed to be? I'm considering going to an ophtalmologist.

mm.png

Reactions: dbp5ca

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
Im sorry but im not feeling this, its way over complicated, Dev says 'restructured game make less of grind' i found it easier and less tiresome before this update, lets be honest... 3 hours of grind (i had no guide) for what? A HAND JOB ! (I appreciate its still in early stages) but 80% of what u do is just worthless, ie visit the staff 'oh their busy' visit the guests 'oh their in the room better not disturb' Its not and adult game ITS HOTEL SIMULATOR !!! lmao

Last edited:

fatik81

Jul 20, 2019
Please please please....
Please Upload incest patches to a download site other than Mega. we can not download even smallest files with several kbytes due to file size limitation. Stop this bullshit please and upload them to anywhere but not Mega.
Thank you...

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Please please please....
Please Upload incest patches to a download site other than Mega. we can not download even smallest files with several kbytes due to file size limitation. Stop this bullshit please and upload them to anywhere but not Mega.
Thank you...
The incest patch isn't hosted here, you need to redirect your comment to the lewdpatcher site.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
I don't see any italicized blue "i". Where is it supposed to be? I'm considering going to an ophtalmologist.

View attachment 791518
Hi ,I have the same issue, I suspect that that he meant the tick, if he is really referring to an italic "' ï " it is possibly only visible and selectable on the Patreon full version of the game. The F95 version is a public cut down version I think.

Reactions: Michel Mak

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
For some reason I can't get that Julia's gallery picture #3(tier 3 cleaning). I already have every other picture, but when I put her housekeeping, it still show someone else.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
For some reason I can't get that Julia's gallery picture #3(tier 3 cleaning). I already have every other picture, but when I put her housekeeping, it still show someone else.
Yeah the game randomly picks 1 girl's picture. There's not really anything you can do. Just keep putting her in housekeeping until you get the picture. 4 girls so 25% chance each time.

dolts

Jul 29, 2018
am loving this game but any tips on how i can see the animated scenes please as they get stuck - only way around it for me is to turn on UI animations in settings in order to progress. Also are we not yet able to progress past hotel level 2? thanks

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi ,I have the same issue, I suspect that that he meant the tick, if he is really referring to an italic "' ï " it is possibly only visible and selectable on the Patreon full version of the game. The F95 version is a public cut down version I think.
The public version will give these 2 locked scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Yeah the game randomly picks 1 girl's picture. There's not really anything you can do. Just keep putting her in housekeeping until you get the picture. 4 girls so 25% chance each time.
But there was v. 0.1.3 this:

• During the results phase, one random image will be shown now (instead of one for each girl/guest), in the following order of priority: 1. Guest complaints (if you get one of these, you won’t get a staff image). 2. New staff images (these will be added to your gallery). 3. Staff images that you have seen before.

So basically if I have all others, it should come, right?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
This is what I'm seeing in my version, and yes, it's basic, not full since I moved the key out to root.
View attachment 791573 View attachment 791574
Guys you need to turn the hints on in settings. I'm guessing because hints weren't in the game before, using an old save causes the game to default to no hints showing.
But there was v. 0.1.3 this:

• During the results phase, one random image will be shown now (instead of one for each girl/guest), in the following order of priority: 1. Guest complaints (if you get one of these, you won’t get a staff image). 2. New staff images (these will be added to your gallery). 3. Staff images that you have seen before.

So basically if I have all others, it should come, right?
Hmm it should but i had the same issue like you where i had to simulate like more then a week before i got Julia's new pictures. Might be a bug.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Guys you need to turn the hints on in settings. I'm guessing because hints weren't in the game before, using an old save causes the game to default to no hints showing.

Hmm it should but i had the same issue like you where i had to simulate like more then a week before i got Julia's new pictures. Might be a bug.
Many many thanks, I did not know there was a hints enable/disable feature and yes I was using a save from the previous version. Sure enough it works.

Cheers

Reactions: pj13

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
If you're talking about claiming her reward on her 3rd tier, you won't be able to because the Manor only goes up to level 2 at the moment. So that's not a bug. If you hover your mouse pointer over the lock, it will say, "Requires a hotel level of at least 3 to be able to claim the reward for this tier".
If you check the change log, you will find that "Tier 3 outfits were added for Julia" but players can't see them, right ? )) Of course it is a bug

Reactions: Michel Mak

Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Yes, after MANY days I finally get that one. But yes, it not work as it should.

Alastor8888

Mar 6, 2018
someone can share a complete save file? when i load my gameplay after done task game stuck in dialogue... same when i start new gameplay... thanks

4.00 star(s) 237 Votes