Vevow123

Aug 19, 2020
Julia explains how to do that when you get to Manor level 2. And if you hover over the "1" in the lobby, there's a tooltip that pops up explaining how to do that as well.

View attachment 1866996
Im level 5 already and Idk how to do that lol
there are locks on the levels, I guess I just need to click on them to level up but I cant because those locks
1655062510234.png

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Im level 5 already and Idk how to do that lol
there are locks on the levels, I guess I just need to click on them to level up but I cant because those locks
View attachment 1867014
Julia needs to be assigned to the lobby before you can change the guest levels, and with your Manor booked at the moment, you'll have to wait until one of them check out.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Also, if I am not mistaken, it will not change the levels of those who already are checked in, but only that of new guests.
Yep, that's correct. One of the guests will have to have already checked out before you can select a level 2 or higher guest.

Reactions: TheDevian

Vevow123

Aug 19, 2020
Julia needs to be assigned to the lobby before you can change the guest levels, and with your Manor booked at the moment, you'll have to wait until one of them check out.
yes!! I made it now, thank you
The hotel didnt have to be booked, just Julia to be assigned to the lobby
thanks again

Reactions: Sycho and larry5168

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
HELP!
Im stuck on the "cracking the case" quest
I chose the 3 option already but nothing happens
I guess I need to talk to Orville Nestor but it says he needs to be a level 2 guest
how do I level him up?
View attachment 1866984
First of all you have to raise the hotel lv. I think you know how to do this. And for the guests: simply fulfill the stay to the full satisfaction of this guest at least once on every lv. He will then become a VIP guest. Then the next time, if the hotel lv is correct, he will also have the next guest level.

Offensive_Ed

Mar 30, 2022
Well I am sure the devs will be able to fix this easily after such an informative post :unsure:
Hey the game's great :LOL: , i've played Man of the house too (never finished it tho) but idk why Unity crashes a lot on my PC so i usually avoid it.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Hey the game's great :LOL: , i've played Man of the house too (never finished it tho) but idk why Unity crashes a lot on my PC so i usually avoid it.
Can you give us more details? Does it happen with all unity games? does it always happen at specific points in the game? How old is your computer and what are the specs?

firesign

Mar 10, 2017
I'm nearing the end of this game, and I find all the girls except Julia enter an infinite dialogue loop somewhere in their fifth tier. E.g. for Amber it's during the "playing footsie" quest, for Annika it's during the "evening yoga" quest, etc. All girls reach a point where the same 2-3 dialogues repeat in a loop, with no way to exit besides loading a new game.

Is this just me? This is in v0.9.1.

4.00 star(s) 237 Votes