Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
banner.png

Updated: 2024-03-11
Game/Creator: /
Modder: Maid Lain - /
Game Version: 0.21

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Mythic Manor! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• A cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to max your money and skills, unlock all wallpapers, unlock all scenes in the scene gallery, and more.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game such as:
    • Restoring the deleted scene to the game; if you replay the 4th Esther scene in the scene gallery you can choose to watch the original deleted scene
    • Adding the option to skip the game startup splash screens

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac: -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited:

puzzled

Jun 17, 2017
loaded mod per your instructions..nothing happened how do you access the mod????? (concept of mod is great!!)

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
loaded mod per your instructions..nothing happened how do you access the mod????? (concept of mod is great!!)
Thanks. Does the title screen say "Lain's Walkthrough Mod" under the Mythic Manor logo? If it does you installed it correctly and just need to click the heart icon in the top right of the screen when you're in-game.
If it doesn't say that then you didn't put it in the right folder. Put the files in the folder called "game" from the mod into the folder called "game" from your Mythic Manor folder.

Reactions: Codex07

Aroxan

May 5, 2017
While I absolutely love your work, I have a small suggestion. Since you've decided to keep the full version behind a paywall, perhaps the trial version should use a different icon than the heart. See, I just had to uninstall it, as the hints you get when you click a person's icon in the non-modded GUI is extremely helpful, when the trial version replaces that screen but has pay-walled access to the hints for the current quest. Alternatively, you could just replace the more detailed walkthrough the full version provides with the default hint text in the trail version. I understand the need / want for a paid full version, but currently the trial just makes the game harder, so I can't really explore what the mod would provide (as I usually would in a demo version). Again, love your work, just an idea.
(Edit: I would / will buy the full version when I can, unfortunately having two kids that are very young, I am still short on bills most months, so may be a bit)

Reactions: Maid Lain

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
@Aroxan
Thanks for the feedback! I did want to leave the original hints in the game but I couldn't really think of a way to access the old hint menu. Then I sort of just forgot about it since there's no reason to ever use the old hints in the full version. When the next game update releases though and I update the mod I'll add a small button to the mod menu for the demo version that will show the old hints. I would add it sooner but I still have too much work I need to do for the Summertime Saga Walkthrough Mod, so that mod will be taking up all my time for at least a couple weeks since SS has so much content.

Aroxan

May 5, 2017
@Maim Lain
Absolutely understandable, thanks for the quick reply. I look forward to the next version of your mod, although hopefully by then I'll have joined the supporter rank on your Patreon anyway.

Mar 22, 2017
What features are missing from the demo version?

edit: Pledging anyway after looking through your other stuff, still would be nice to know though.

Last edited:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
What features are missing from the demo version?

edit: Pledging anyway after looking through your other stuff, still would be nice to know though.
In the demo version there's no cheat menu and only a couple guides from each category (girls, scenes, quests) are viewable. The full version has the cheat menu unlocked and all of my walkthroughs for all of the manor girls, side girls, scenes, and quests in the game are viewable. And thanks for pledging! Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Reactions: Punto

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
Thanks. Does the title screen say "Lain's Walkthrough Mod" under the Mythic Manor logo? If it does you installed it correctly and just need to click the heart icon in the top right of the screen when you're in-game.
If it doesn't say that then you didn't put it in the right folder. Put the files in the folder called "game" from the mod into the folder called "game" from your Mythic Manor folder.
what's the file name?

Shadowss

Aug 21, 2017
ok I put the whole "game" folder from mod into "game" folder from game, when launch the game and click on the heart it said error, please help, I'm doing it on mac BTW.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
ok I put the whole "game" folder from mod into "game" folder from game, when launch the game and click on the heart it said error, please help, I'm doing it on mac BTW.
You're not supposed to put the whole folder inside the other. You need to put the files inside the mod "game" folder into the Mythic Manor "game" folder.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Changelog:
- Updated mod to v0.8.0
- Added all the new scenes/events to the walkthrough
- Added an 'Unlock all gallery scenes' cheat to the cheat menu (cheat menu is the left dresser in your room)

should use a different icon than the heart. See, I just had to uninstall it, as the hints you get when you click a person's icon in the non-modded GUI is extremely helpful
You can now access the old stats/hint menu in the new version of the mod.

Is there an android port for full version??
No because to be able to use the mod on Android I would have to repackage the mod with the game and people would have to redownload the whole game with the mod. I don't really want to do that since that'd be giving away Jikei's game for free which isn't something I'd be okay with (and I doubt he'd be okay with it either lol).

Reactions: Graybo and Aroxan

Fuckerx1

Jul 16, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/options.rpy", line 42, in <module>
NameError: name 'Girl' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "options.rpyc", line 42, in script
  File "E:\adfsdfsdfsdfsdf\MythicManor-0.8.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1979, in execute
    value = renpy.python.py_eval_bytecode(self.code.bytecode)
  File "E:\adfsdfsdfsdfsdf\MythicManor-0.8.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/options.rpy", line 42, in <module>
NameError: name 'Girl' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Mythic Manor 0.8.0
Tue Jan 08 06:26:45 2019

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote