Apr 16, 2019
Interestingly enough, I dont think a 'cat vs dog' would happen between Jade and Nefari. If anything it would be more like Garfield and Odie where the dog is super chill and clingy while the cat is grumpy torwards it.

This would lead to some very funny scenes with them together (like on Sundays) and jokes about how Nefari would never understand doggos and/or she couldnt see herself giving all of her attention (and holes) this openly to one person, to the point of almost servitude without holding back.

TrashyMia

Feb 4, 2018
Who is everyone’s favorite? Is there a way to start a pole? Just finished and my top 3 are

Narira, Jade, Fanora.

Esther is great because she makes me food after but not into milfs
Velle is fun casual but that’s it
Nefari (Nefariousness) is a cat and too “cattty” for me. Adore me or GTFO.

Love the shy Naira I hope this story expands more in the future with her family and the stone.

Love Fanora I mean her family is rich and who doesn’t love corruption

Jade, oh jade... she was the best surprise of the game for me, didn’t see it coming but that loyal AF puppers will get me every time.

I’d really enjoy seeing a DDlg expansion with Misha as well.

Some story arc like oh shit everyone is pregnant now lol etc.

TrashyMia

Feb 4, 2018
Interestingly enough, I dont think a 'cat vs dog' would happen between Jade and Nefari. If anything it would be more like Garfield and Odie where the dog is super chill and clingy while the cat is grumpy torwards it.

This would lead to some very funny scenes with them together (like on Sundays) and jokes about how Nefari would never understand doggos and/or she couldnt see herself giving all of her attention (and holes) this openly to one person, to the point of almost servitude without holding back.
This would be a great story arc.

reeeeee2323

Jan 15, 2019
Have gotten to the Carmen event, but she wont sell me a leash for jade, anything im missing? Shes at the right level.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Hey everyone, I didn't like the format of the official walkthrough, because it presents one girl at a time, which means pursuing multiple in parallel means a lot of back and forth on the same PDF. I took the same data and put in an excel file, and created a recommender table. It looks like this:
View attachment 169349
I hope you find it useful.

To be clear, there is no new info in this file. It is the same info as the official walkthrough, just presented in a better manner.

Please note:
  • This file requires Microsoft Excel to work on your local system. OpenOffice will not do. If you don't have Excel however, all is not lost. If you upload it to and open it in Google Sheets, it works the same way as it would on your local system. Google Drive is free.
    • I have also been informed that it works in , so Linux users can use that as a desktop alternative.
    • is another offline tool to consider, and this one works on Mac, Windows and Linux.
  • The walkthrough has multiple sheets! Please visit all the sheets. You will typically not need to visit the second sheet, 'Level Chart', as all it does is feed the recommender table, but it can be useful if you want to double check the info. Also, all the info from the official walkthrough is included, which means Sunday events, fishing, etc. are in Sheet 3, 'Events'. They are also tabled.
  • If you find issues with the walkthrough or have suggestions to improve it, please do share them so I can fix/improve it. You can either quote my posts or mention my username in this thread, or DM me if you'd prefer that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow that's really good!

Reiralie

Mythic Manor Lead Concept Writer
Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Who is everyone’s favorite? Is there a way to start a pole? Just finished and my top 3 are

Narira, Jade, Fanora.

Esther is great because she makes me food after but not into milfs
Velle is fun casual but that’s it
Nefari (Nefariousness) is a cat and too “cattty” for me. Adore me or GTFO.

Love the shy Naira I hope this story expands more in the future with her family and the stone.

Love Fanora I mean her family is rich and who doesn’t love corruption

Jade, oh jade... she was the best surprise of the game for me, didn’t see it coming but that loyal AF puppers will get me every time.

I’d really enjoy seeing a DDlg expansion with Misha as well.

Some story arc like oh shit everyone is pregnant now lol etc.
We conducted a poll not too long ago back in . These are of the poll from last year. The next poll we do will probably include all of the side girls too.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
We conducted a poll not too long ago back in . These are of the poll from last year. The next poll we do will probably include all of the side girls too.
The best girls never win polls... :p

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
I mean, Jade is adorable and all, but I think it’s time for some of the other minor characters to get some more love. I would love to see some sort of content for the sexy nurse. I also would to see something with the nun. And let’s not forget Seren and Nefari’s assistant. In fact, I definitely wouldn’t mind being handcuffed by the police officer again. I love her dom streak.

fleuranza

Feb 10, 2019
can anyone help me? im stucked in Jade with 9 Love. it says 'Hmm. I Wonder if anyone would hire a homeless girl'

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
can anyone help me? im stucked in Jade with 9 Love. it says 'Hmm. I Wonder if anyone would hire a homeless girl'
Go see the woman in the pet shop, you need to have done her morning event first though. The is handy for the more cryptic hints.

Reactions: TheDevian

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I would love to see some content for the sisters at the gym (Reila & Kaila), Kylie (pink haired girl in the mall), and Seren (the girl at Thick creams cafe) and hopefully we get some content for Lilith soon (dark haired girl at velvet desires).

4.50 star(s) 188 Votes