Apr 16, 2019
Chill guys, for one Im pretty sure all girls that are on the status screen will get many events on the future.

The others might as well get some love here and there, but because of the amount of girls I dont think they will all get a lot of screentime. Not opposed to a single repeatable sex scene with each one of them ofc.

Reactions: TheDevian

Billding

Nov 26, 2016
I keep getting stuck in a infinte loop when i ask for valle at the strip club(or go with out a pass regardless)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
anyone has any idea what im supposed to do with nefari after giving enough "research matterial"?
Go to the lake at night, the is handy for the things that are a bit vague. I could never find where the game kept count of the research.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
If you do mean Fanora's last event it's as Hone's says. Note it's night and not late night though, so you need to sleep before the game forces you to.
So go to bed early, I was starting to wonder, I waited a long time, and nothing ever happened, but then she was my least favorite of the 5, so it's didn't really bother me.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Wow. I gotta say I am really diggin this game.

Not even to level 20 with the girls but the animations from the early part of the game as opposed to where I am at are on a whole other level. Damn fine work (y)

Reactions: Hones
4.50 star(s) 188 Votes